Her No!!

Hope you guys are doing Well!! And everyone Eid Mubarak! May this eid fulfill all your wishes...

Next day. In College

Our punctual Meghna was waiting for others just then Kunal came running.

Kunal- Oh Hi! I thought i am late but that's good I am not the last one.

Meghna- You are half an hour late.

Kunal- you are quite punctual. Should we call them?

Meghna- Ya that's better.

Kunal-You call Shalini. I' ll call Rahul.

Meghna- But... I don't have her number.

Kunal- OMG! even I din't have that.

Meghna- you should atleast have number of your girlfriend.

Kunal- what??? are you joking? She is NOT my girlfriend.

Meghna- Shreya told me. Actually it isn't her fault too you spend lot of time with her.

Xby DNSUnlocker

Kunal- (coming near her) that means if I'll spend alot of time with you, you will be my girlfriend.

Meghna get shocked and glares at him. he keep smiling and staring at her.

Meghna- I am sorry if it hurts you. 

Kunal- but you didn't answer me.

Meghna- I don't have time to answer unnecessary questions.

Just then Rahul and Shalini entered. All four of them start working on their project. They wrap it up. As they were leaving 

Kunal- Hey  topeper! will you come tomorrow for ur cricket match.

Rahul- Ya that will be fun. we know you haven't attend any fest till date but its a match and Kunal is the captain of our college's team.

Meghna- No! I have some work. Next time.

Shalini- Come on! Leave her. She will lose her topper crown if she will come.

Kunal- it is OK Topper if you can't. I will not force you. but atleast you can join us for after match party.

Meghna- As if you know that your team will win.

Kunal- if you will be there I can gurantee it. (hey what did I said) I mean....

Meghna- honestly speaking i didn't like to attend these type of Party. So no for that too.

Meghna picks her bag and leave. Rahul patted on Kunal's back.

Rahul- Bro! Are you Ok. She just said you NO that also two times.

Kunal- Hai Rabba mein to mar gaya Hoye!!!!

In her Room 

Naina called Meghna.

Naina- Hi Di! How are you?

Meghna- I am alright Chiku! What about you?

Naina- What can happen to me? even if you are not with me you are with me.  Tomorrow is match in your college.

Meghna- How did you know? I know Shrrya told you. you know because of her today i felt such embarrassment.

Naina- What happened Di? Did you called someone his GF

Meghna- I think I should stop calling you everyday. you have your daily reporter as Shreya. 

Naina- Ya you can! but I know that you will not be able to. As you have really bad habit of listening my voice everyday.

Meghna- that's my best habit chiku phiku.

Naina- DIiii

Meghna- Chikuuuu Bye I have to sleep

Naina- Bye have my dreams.

How was this one? I hope you like it. 

Please share your valuable comments and vote