31

"Alright, my... two-person class," Hoseok begins. "Let's start with some stretching," he says as he sits down on the hardwood floor in the front of Aurie and me.

I follow his instruction and sit down as well.

Aurie being Aurie, she pulls her legs apart, putting herself into the splits while sitting. She glances over at me and scoffs.

I roll my eyes in response and bring my attention back to Hoseok.

He looks over at the flexible girl. "Aurie, you don't have to start with the splits during the first stretch," he says with concern in his voice.

Aurie flips her hair seductively at him. "I know, J-Hope. I just want to show that I'm so amazing and I am capable of it," she flirtatiously giggles.

I see Hoseok smile, more through pain than being impressed. "Ah I see," he bluntly replies.

Aurie leans over to me. "Get on my level," She mutters under her breath

"I'm taller than you." I half ass reply.

I can hear the slightest of a chuckle coming from Hoseok.

✰✰✰

I mindlessly follow the stretch routine for the rest of the time, not remembering the rest of the preparation.

"Alright!" Hoseok jumps to his feet energetically. "Let's get the dancing started, shall we?"

I scramble to my feet as Aurie does a backward summersault.

Hoseok looks back and forth at the both of us, looking me directly in the eyes sometimes. His sunshine smile grows on his face. "Now what we are going to do today is some more partner dancing!" He cheers. "But, it'll be more slow and romantic," his voice suddenly becomes deep.

Aurie's face lights up at his comment. "Oo-oo!" She raises her hand. "I can be your part-"

"Yoongi would you please be my partner?"

"I TRY MY BEST, DAMMIT!"

"But you don't succeeeeeed," I hum.

Her eyes dart at me, burning with fury. "He's just playing hard to get," She folds her arms across her chest. "Everyone wants me."

"Except for the guys who became gay thanks to you," I scoff before nodding to Hoseok and walking up to him.

I keep forgetting he's the literal sun, holy shit!

I mentally fanboy as I hear my heavy footsteps up to him.

He grabs ahold of one of my hands and has the CD remote in the other. "Alright, let's get this started!" He presses play and the music begins.

He uses his hand to lightly push my head down to his shoulder, relaxing the mood, but for some odd reason, I was uneasy.

I sway side to side, with him leading. It felt so nice and calming, I never wanted to leave this feeling.

I could feel his chest vibrating from Hoseok humming along to the song as if he knows this song by heart.

Why did it feel I knew this song well too?

✰✰✰    

"Alright, Aurie did you get that?" Hoseok asks.

Aurie lifts her head from the floor. Her cheeks were flushed from her sleeping. "Yeah, you two are gay, I get it," she rubs her tired eyes.

"It's not like that!"