3

Jungkook's POV

Classes are over now, Lisa fixed her things and went out with Chaeyoung. I fixed my things and followed them outside.

“Lisa, I'll see you at dorm later, I'm going to the library, go ahead first” Chaeyoung said to Lisa

“Ok, bye see you later. Take care” Lisa said.

“Chaeyoung, If you see Jimin hyung please tell him to send me the address” I said she looked confused about what I was talking about, but she agreed.

“Will do. Bye”She said.

“Thanks. Bye”I said and walk away with Lisa.

“I'll drop you to your dorm”I said and intertwined our hands and pull her to my car.

We arrived in front of my car, I opened the shpt gun seat door for her.

“I can manage to go home by myself”She said while removing her hands on mine.

“I insist”I said and push her lightly inside and I close the door, I went in and started to drive.

“Please tell me the directions”I said, and she said, and she told me the directions after 10 minutes we arrived outside their dorm.

“Bye, Thank you for the ride”Lisa said, and she got out and I headed back to our house.

When I arrived at our house I went to my room and pack my things, my phone vibrate, I look at my phone Jimin hyung sent me the address.

I went down after I packed and I said bye to my parents, I ask, one of our driver to drive my van and follow me and I drove to the address that Jimin hyung sent me.
After 15 minutes, We arrived The driver park my van at the side and I park mine too.

“Young master here's your key”The driver said

“Thank you”I said and get the key, and he rides a cab, I get my things at the trunk of my car and I press the doorbell, Yoongi hyung open the door.

“Hi, hyung”I said, and he helps me in my things

We went inside a room

“This is your room and this is the key of the dorm and key of your room and The key of your studio”Yoongi hyung said and gave me the keys, and he left me.

I start to organize my things, when I'm done organizing it I took a bath and wear a black puma track pants and a blue long sleeve and I went out.

“Hey Jungkook, want to see your studio?” Namjoon hyung said I nod, and he pointed a door I went there and open the door I came in and Hyungs follow me.

“Thank you hyungs”I said

“Let's start recording?” Jin hyung said, and we sat down and started to sing
Our song title is I Like It we produce music since where in highschool, and we do choreos too.

After the song ends someone clapped we look at our back Jisoo noona, Jennie noona, Chaeyoung and Lisa is there.

“We didn't know that your good at singing Jungkook”Jisoo noona said