17

Jungkook's POV

Lisa left, I started to cry and then someone came inside the room she ran to me and hug me.

“Your sick Tzuyu?” I ask.

“I'm diagnosed at Cancer” She said

“Why didn't you tell me?” I ask.

“Because I don't want you to get worried” She said.

“I'm sorry Jungkook” She said

“We'll get this through together ok? I will never leave you until your ok” I said, I may love Lisa but Tzuyu needs me right now, she needs someone to stay by her side.

(1 year later)

Tzuyu is getting a little better these days, and We're living on the same house now.

I sit on the couch and watch TV, Tzuyu sit beside me.

“You cold?” I ask her she nodded I wrap my arms around her.

“Jungkook can we eat lunch on the restaurant today?” Tzuyu ask.

“Yeah sure” I said and Me and Tzuyu headed to our room.

“You take a shower first” I said to Tzuyu, and she went inside the bathroom after a few minutes she's done now, Once she got out I went inside and took a bath.

After I take a bath, I dress up and fix myself.

I wear this.

We headed to the restaurant, When we arrived, I looked down refusing to make eye contact with people, They might notice me even though I'm wearing a hat and mask, I reserved a private room, so no one can saw me dating, We went inside the private r...

We headed to the restaurant, When we arrived, I looked down refusing to make eye contact with people, They might notice me even though I'm wearing a hat and mask, I reserved a private room, so no one can saw me dating, We went inside the private room and sit down.

“What do u want?” I ask Tzuyu, and She picked her food and tell it to the waiter.

“How about you sir?” The waiter said.

“Same as her” I said

“Ok, we'll serve your food in just a few minutes, Thank you ma'am and sir” The waiter said

“After you serve our food no one will come in this room we want privacy, because we will talk about private stuff” I said, so after they serve the food I can remove my mask.

“Ok sir” The waiter said.

After few minutes the food is now serve after the waiter left I remove my mask.

“Let's eat now” I said, and we start to eat after we ate, Tzuyu spoke.

“Jungkook thank you for being here with me Even though I know you don't love me” Tzuyu said

“Hey-” she cut me off.

“I'm now cured from my cancer, I'm cancer free Jungkook” Tzuyu said smiling widely.