12:Who Ships You Guys

Marcus:
Draco. When Draco saw you guys talking in school he though you guys would make a cute couple.

Graham:
Marcus. One day, while you two were walking around outside, he came up to you guys and said you were the cutest couple in SLYTHERIN.

Adrian:
Literally everyone. The teachers, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, and Slytherins. One time when Snape caught you guys in the hallway at night together, he called professors Mcgonagall and Dumbledore, saying they owed him 3 sickles.

Lucian :
The Weasley twins. You and the twins were fairly good friends. Fred would always tease you about Lucian and George would join him. At first it was for jokes, but they really did love you two together. 

Miles:
Cho Chang. You were friends with her and she always teases you about him.

Terence:
Neville Longbottom. He helped you with herbology and you guys got close. He thought it was adorable how much Terence loves you.

Draco:
His mother. His mother loved you. You made Draco happy, and if Draco' s happy, then she's happy.

Ok, hear me out. I haven't been updating because 1, I had writers block. And 2, my family is moving soon and there's a lot of stress going on at my place rn.
I promise I will update more, i have some ideas that I'll be working on. Thank You for being patient,
-Siri