13:Their Reaction To You Being Insulted Pt.1

Marcus:
"I don't know why Marcus is with her. She's such a slut."
Marcus overheard a Slytherin in 2nd year say to his group of friends.
After hearing that he walked up to him.
"Don't know why you're talking about my girlfriend like that. You have a new  girlfriend every week."
Some kids started to get closer to the two.
"Yeah, well, you should know that (Y/n) has been spending quite a lot of time with the Weasley twins." The 2nd year replied with a smirk.
"And? If (Y/n) wants to be friends with them, she can. I'm not gonna tell her who she can and can't be friends with. I'm not like you."
By this point there was a small group around them.
"So I'll say it again. Don't ever call my girlfriend, a slut. You may just end up in the hospital wing for a bit."
He gave one last glare to the boy and then turned around and left.

Adrian:
After practice, Adrian was in the common room. You were already in bed and he wanted to finish his essay.
The only other people in the common room were Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and a few of their 'friends'.
"Who do you thinks the most annoying in slytherin?" Pansy moved closer to Draco, awaiting his response.
"That's easy. (Y/n) Flint." He gave them a smirk as Adrian clenched his hands and jaw, not wanting to cause trouble.
"Why'd you say that? She seems pretty nice." Blaise asked Draco.
"Do, do you fancy her Blaise?" Every one in the group looked at Blaise.
"Well, I mean she's attractive. And I wouldn't mind snogging her." He looked up and smirked at the group.
"Isn't her boyfriend right over there?" Pansy motioned over to Adrian. "You can have her Blaise, I wouldn't mind being with him."
"You never answered my question. Why'd you say she's the most annoying?"
"Well look at her. She's always so happy and cheerful."
Your happiness and cheerfulness was something Adrian loved about you.
"And she's always with the team. She 's not on the team. She's just a bitch."
After hearing Draco call you that, Adrian got up loudly.
He walked over to the group and pushed a few of them over to get to Draco.
"What'd you say Malfoy?" He was bent down to his level.
I think you heard me, Pucey." He smirked.
"I did. I was just hopping I misheard. Because I don't think you realize how much I can make you regret it."
"Really now? What can you do, Pucey?"
Adrian lowered his head and chuckled.
"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm about a foot taller than you. Also (Y/n)'s brother's Marcus Flint. And I know how much you want to be one the team, it's be a shame if he found out what you called his sister, my girlfriend. (Y/n) is also very close to the team, it'd be a shame if they found out."
His threats seemed to take a toll on Draco.
"You'll get in trouble."
"We happen to be Snapes favorite students. He wouldn't let us getin trouble."
Draco sat there, then nodded.
Adrian got up and walked towards his things; he'd finish his essay later.
After that, his dislike for Draco Malfoy stuck.

Lucian:
You and Lucian were hanging out with the twins during winter break and decided to play some quidditch.
While you were walking, you bumped into someone.
"Watch where you're going, mudblood." He spat at you.
Being called mudblood was something you were used to, Lucian had no idea though.
He went to lunch at the boy but Fred and George held him  back. 
"Don't do something you'll regret." George reasoned with him.
"Don't worry mate, well get him back." Fred assured him.
"How?"
"By doing what we do best." Fred said
"We're gonna prank him." George explained.
"Well that are we doing to that git?" He asked and slung his arm over your shoulders protectivly while the twins talked.

Draco:
"Did you see her?"
"She's always with them, she isn't even in their year."
Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were outside when they heard a few Ravenclaws talking.
"Do you see how she's with Malfoy all the time? Merlin it must be annoying."
"I, personally, think that (Y/n) Potters an attention whore."
Draco marched over to where the ravenclaw's were along with Goyle and Crabbe.
He pointed his wand towards the one who made a comment about you.
"What'd you say about my girlfriend?"
The Ravenclaw stepped back and mumbled a quite,
"Nothing."
"Didn't seem like noting. Next time I heard you talking about her like that, you'll regret it."
He walked into the slytherin common room and decided to figure out which hex he'd use on the Ravenclaw boy.

So I got back to writing, I should have pt2 up soon, hopefully. If you want you can request preferences or anything else. And happy belated 4th of July!
-Siri