19: How Jealous He Gets

~~~~~~Marcus~~~~~~
6/10
While he doesn't like when other guys look at you certain ways, or when you get too close to other guys, but he trusts you and knows that you can take care of yourself.

~~~~~~Graham~~~~~~
4/10
He trusts you, enough said. You've also made it known to Graham that you're only interested in him and on my him.

~~~~~~Adrian~~~~~~
8/10
He's always worried that you'll find someone else. He feels like you're too good for him so he's always on high alert when you guys are around other dudes. The only dudes he's fine with you being alone around are the dudes on the quidditch team.

~~~~~~Lucian~~~~~~
5/10
H

e has his jealous moments, but he understands that you're in a different house and you guys cant always be spend time with each other. 

~~~~~~~Miles~~~~~~~
3/10
He's the most chill out of all of the guys tbh. He knows you can handle yourself and they nothing will happen between you and any other guys.

~~~~~~Terrence~~~~~~
6/10
While he does get jealous he knows that you need to interact with other people outside of himself and the quidditch team.

~~~~~~~Draco~~~~~~~
10/10
Oh boy, he's a pretty jealous person. It's even worse since you guys aren't in the same house. He doesn't like the thought of other guys thinking/looking at you in an inapropiate way, even though you remind him time and time again that you like him and only him.