002

chapter ➝ twotype ➝ real life❝ backstage pass gives you life ❞

chapter ➝ two
type real life
❝ backstage pass gives you life ❞

──────────◈──────────

BEHIND THE CURTAINS OF WWE, people were passing by in haste, not really paying much attention to the others around. The event was over, so it made sense if they quickly packed their belongings and left the building.

          It had become their daily routines after all. All of the superstars had a very limited time to just stay and messing around, considering they had to travel early in the morning for the next city.

          Nevertheless, the moment when the three of them opened the curtain and started the hunt for a picture with their favorite wrestlers, people stopped to stare. Either shockingly or cynically.

         How could they not? Backstage was supposed to be the place where no strangers allowed, but suddenly the three Marvel dropout stepped in uninvited, causing a small-fake smile to curl on their lips forcefully.

          Chris Evans, Calligenia and Ivory Stan were obviously like an outsider among all of these wrestlers.

          Their visit to WWE was definitely so sudden. The original plan was that they would only go for a cup of coffee because they had not spent much time together again, but it changed when Ivory saw the promo poster among the many ads in Times Square.

          The younger Stan told them that she had Stephanie McMahon's contact after two years ago she was specifically invited to attend one of the WWE events, Hall of Fame. Ivory was able to get it because she had a brief interest in becoming a wrestler way back when Luke Bracey dumped her. But now, she only enjoyed watching them.

          Stephanie, of course, was pleased to welcome them since it wasn't everyday the three most famous Hollywood artists pay a visit. However, it was not a secret anymore that the locker room of WWE was a bit of a mess.

Sometimes there was a real brawl between superstars that wasn't scripted, it was simply because of their personal matters. Not to mention, bullying was also a serious thing in here. Some of the superstars would not even willing to shed a sweat to give a warm welcome to the people who weren't part of WWE.

Luckily, Chris, Calligenia and Ivory didn't really care about it since they were here because the boss of WWE was the one who gave them permission to access the backstage, so they had nothing to worry about.

"Holy shit, it's Francine Lane!" Ivory exclaimed lowly, eyes sparkling brighter than the Christmas lights. "Quick! I have to get a picture with her, a huge fan since the Lane Twins debut on SmackDown."