#65

Recently, one of my wattpad friends shared this quote with me

Recently, one of my wattpad friends shared this quote with me. Though this seems slightly logical, I must say that I disagree with this thought.

_______

Sometimes you tell a little lie to your heart, when you're not brave enough to accept the truth. Because, that small lie relieves and comforts you.

If you become slightly fatter or grow up a tummy, you will throw your tummy in and feel that it's alright and you lie to yourself that you didn't become fat. You expect people not to notice the change and if they do, you will be disappointed.

If you face the problem of hairfall, then you'll do the trick by changing your hairstyle and cover the bald portion. You will tell yourself another sweet lie and feel that it's alright.

Everyday you are fake emotions, you are not you. You don't do what you feel to do, what you like to do; you just do that which is demanded of you. Yet you don't want to accept that and you will proceed further thinking that it is life. Another lie.

There can be many examples like this.

You stack your lies on one another and when you face the mirror, it exposes YOU. Mirror is nothing but a reflection of you and your soul.

People think that mirror is bad because it unravels your insecurities, your flaws. Mirror is not at all the worst invention. In fact, mirror is one of the best inventions ever made, because it introduces YOU to you.

Once, for once, accept what the mirror shows to you. You will be relieved for sure.