Chapter 1:Karma

What if you couldn't be around the people you love or the people you hate or.....anybody. Well that is me. I wish I could go back in time and replace what i've done, but I can't. If I get close enough to touch you, you're dead, literally.So I have no friends, no family, no love, an absolute nothing. So watch your back. I probably won't get you though because I sit in a room with one chair everyday lonely, depressed, and wondering why me. I should not be doing so though, this curse is all my fault. If you are staring at the computer screen as of this moment thinking "what the hell" then I would suggest you stop reading because the weight of this story will be to great upon your soul. But if you stare with great interest I will let you into my head, my story, my curse. My name is Jacob Perez and this is the story of Deathly Kisses.

__________________________________________________________________________________

    I was walking to Literary Arts, the worst class of the day. I don't find anything fun about using conjunctions and finding clauses the whole class. I dont know about you but my favorite subject is lunch. I'm sorry, well not really, I have failed to introduce myself, I'm Jacob Perez, my friends call me Rez,  don't ever call me Rez because you're not my friend. I only have one friend named Craig Crippen, we call him Cripple because he always seems to have something broken up. I sat down next to Craig and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked over his left shoulder and turned around all the way. I noticed that he held krutches in his hands and had a brace covering his knee.

"What's the damage this time Cripple?" I said with a smirk.

"Fell down the stairs, sprained my knee" he said with a smile looking down at the damage.

"Ooooooh, sounds painful." I said scrunching my face.

"Yeah it is" he replied and looked up. "Aye Rez, there goes your last victim." he smirked at me. I looked back to see Candy entering the door, she started to walk toward me with a limp. I smiled remebering last night. Candy is a hoe, a slut, whore, whatever you liked to call it but that's just fine with me. If you haven't noticed yet I'm a definite player, my game is to fuck and run, maybe rape. Oh you probably think i'm so evil, shit what can I say besides that's to damn bad.  I love women pretty or ugly, get over it.

"Hey sexy you know you were extra good to me"

"I know" I said and slapped her butt as she walked behind me. Ms.Battsworthy entered the classroom, however I called her Old Batt,because of the wrinkles that ran all over her pale skin. She could barely hear and her voice was so crackled rice krispies worshiped her. Her eyes were blue and she was  blind in her right side, so that's the side I always make sure I sit on. 

"Hello class, today we will continue with clauses, but first we have some transfer students from Ms.Jones class" she said with her scratchy, annoying voice. Awww, Ms. Jones, she was that beautiful 20 year old teacher in the next room, man why couldn't I be an idiot and transfer to that class. Four kids entered the class, I had seen the people in the hallway once in a while but I never talked to the dorks. They were the goth kids, the ones no one talked to because they're well...creepy.

"Do you care to introduce yourselfs?" Ms. Battworthy said which gave me a pain in the ears.

"The names Scratches, call me nothin different" The tall short haired boy said through clenched teeth. Some niggas got anger issues.

"You may sit down next to Candace, Chresanto"The old batt said pointing to his seat.  Both Candy and Chresanto flashed evil stares at Ms.Battsworthy for using their real names.