Chapter 7

The next day at Media Addicts
Jessalin’s POV
“Ok I know we could not talk about it yesterday because of Lucian being around, but now he is not t so what the hell happened this weekend, and why did you not tell me that your kid is friends with the Anthony Mackie’s child…I mean if he needs a stepmother I am ready son!”
“Okay calm down, I didn’t tell you because I promised him that only those that needed to know would know, and the more I spend time with both of them, the more they are just regular people than celebs.”

“Whatever you just saying that cause one of them is dicking you down”
“Hazel!!”

“What? Don’t look at me like I’m lying.”

“Bash and I haven’t even done it yet, we just started whatever it is that we are doing”

“Girl I saw you on the dance floor, and I have the evidence to prove it  in fact pass me your phone”

“O-kay” I gave it to her reluctantly.
“There and sent”
“What is sent? Hazel what did you do?” I quickly took my phone back from Hazel and tried to figure out what it is that she had done.
Oh my word Hazel!! She sent the video of Sebastian and I in the club to both Anthony and Sebastian.
“Why? Why? Why would you do that, I mean Sebastian I get, but why Anthony? "

“So that I get to apologise and make his acquaintance” I shook my head
“Girl you have no conscience…Here take my phone and make a video explaining exactly what it is you have done”
“Fine…” But before Hazel took my phone it vibrated and it was a message from Sebastian:
Hey babe  love the present, kinda wished you didn’t send it to Mackie too though. I knew you could not stop thinking of it too. Can’t wait to see you at the press screening tonight.

I just smiled and then handed the phone to Hazel and she did and sent the video explaining how it was her fault, alas her plan worked though. Anthony was asking questions via my phone about whom she is and if she would be at the press screening. So it seemed we both had someone special to look forward to seeing tonight.

“Which dress are you wearing tonight Jess?”
“I was thinking of the blue body con, gives me the Nicey Nash vibe, without the boobs though, my boobs are not even half the size of hers”

“Good because that is the one that I was going to suggest for you anyway” We smiled at each other and then went on to do our work.
That evening I made arrangements with Anthony that Lucian would be sleeping over at his house since his mom will be at home to look after his daughter and since I did not have anyone to look after Lucian, it just made sense.
So I got to go home alone and then get ready there and drive to the press screening. Because I had braids on, I boiled them in order to make them curly. And then got out my blue dress, I did my make up quickly since I was not a heavy wearer and so I went as natural as possible. Just as I finished I heard my door bell ring.
Confused I asked who it was and the person on the other side answered .
“It’s me”, and I knew just who that smooth voice belonged to. And so I opened the door.
“Hey, what are you doi-“And just like that he cut me off my crashing his lips into mine.
“Can I not escort my woman to a rather important affair? "

“No, I mean yes, but aren’t we moving a little too fast?” He just raked his hand through  his hair.

“Trust me this is nothing major, plus you will be working most of the evening, so let just enjoy the time we have, so I can enjoy drooling over your gorgeous body.
“ I just giggled like a girl.
“Ok my man; let us be off while the night is still young”

And we left, in his car that I love  of course.