Chapter 10

Jessalyn's pov
Dimitri Knight...the  man that I once  would call my everything.The man that gave me my son and the man that broke me into a million  pieces  and now the  man that is currently  standing in front of me.

"Jesse...wow its been a long time" he say says in his gorgeouse voice - seriously  i know how  to get men with voices.

" yes  four years of you  abandoning  your son" I say in such a bitter tone and then there is an awkward silence.

Anthony  being the first to break the silence, "kids  why dont we get some celebratory  ice-cream?"

"Yay" they say in unison. I then give Anthony  a thank-you  look and the leave the three of us behind.

"I heard you  with actor now?"   Dimitri  says so condescending.

"Thats right she is  with me" Sebastian  steps  in.  Holding me like he is protecting me from danger.

"Well you think  it will last?" Dimitri asks. I dont really  know if it will last...i mean so far we are going strong. But we do come from different worlds  and I do have  a  son which is not his. Could this really last?
But before I respond -

" Of course this will last because  unlike you, I know  a rare  jewel when it is in front  of me. Not only is she absolutely beautiful  but she is smart funny  and a great mother, even father to Lucian. And Im at the point in life where  im not messing around with ladies. But i want  to finally  settle down with the One. And not forgetting your son Lucian. How you could  leave such a brilliant child with traits not from you i presume. "

I just stood there i never had someone speak about me or my son like that ever - just saying if there is a priest somewhere, i would like to marry this man-

"See Jesse now we have a problem, you see i want you back.I want our family back. And most importantly i want that feeling of your lips wrapped  around my-  "

Before Dimitri could  finish Sebastian clocked him with a punch.  And before you  know we have two grown ass men fighting  in a children's  theater.

"Guys stop it -please!" But they just ignore me and carry on throwing punches at each other.

"Dad?"

And like a deer caught in the headlights both men look up to see Lucian standing by the door with tears in his eyes.

" Oh baby, I run to him and get my stuff and walk towards my car with my son" both men  follow me outside but before they say anything I turn to them

"Just for today, I can do with no men today...Lucian get into the car"

Lucian follows my instructions while wiping tears from his eyes.

"Jess-" Sebastian tried to stop me.

"Not now Bash, I need some time to think"  I said and walked leaving the three men and Bethany  at  the  school.

While driving  home

"Mom"
"Yes Lucian"
"Why are you crying" what im no- oh shoot I am crying I quickly  wipe my tear away.

"Sorry baby I dont know what wrong with me"

"Its ok mom I'm also sad today" I just turn and look at my baby boy.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"
"Of course baby"
" Im happy  to see daddy, but I wish that Sebastian was my daddy, am I a bad person?" he then sat with his head down.
I pulled the car into our parking and the picked up his chin to look at me.

" my son dont feel sad that that is how you feel, Sebastian  has been good to the both of us..."

Wow Sebastian  has really been good to the both of us. And i was an ass to him.

"Okay Lucian lets go inside its been a long day bub"

I got all our stuff from the car and heading in after him.

Meanwhile at Mackies house

Sebastian's pov

"I seriously  messed up" Sebastian  said as he sat on Anthony's  counter.

"You definitely  messed up , but I don't think it is as bad as you think"  Mackie  said, tryna sound reassuring.

"She couldn't  even look at me Mack, what if I lost her forever?"

"Ok now you are being dramatic, before she is  your girl,  she is a mom and she had to remove Lucian from the environment....just wait it out im sure she will-"

Ring ring

Sebastian  picked up his phone
"Hello"

A/N

Must i still  write this book. I need just one response to know it is worth it