3

Hoseok pov

"Eh?Why?"
My gayness has just gotten told it should spend the night in the same hut as Jungkook.The Jungkook with the abs I had to resist staring at.My gayness was shook and so was I.

He giggled at my response.
"What did you expect?If you want your own hut ,then build it!"
He told me with a smirk.

"I don't trust you"I said in my gay frustration.
"Maybe you trust the snakes more.
Oh ,I'll tell you something.
Some of us wouldn't hesitate on making you their midnight snack."
My face went bleak when I heard that.

"You would do better on not leaving my side"

"K-kay"I said -my gay thoughts reaching a whole new level.

Jungkooks hut was small ,but big enough for two people.
When I saw the place I didn't have the guts to tell him this was a joke.
I knew I would be able to clearly hear him breath in the small space we shared.There was just a meter parting us.

The sun had set.
Without me noticing it ,the whole place was already dark.
I saw woman and children running around with torches one after another ,the camp finally came to a peaceful atmosphere.
Jungkook took a bundle which looked like the torches they were carrying and parted from me.

Realizing I was alone my heart jumped out of my chest in fear ,so I hurried to catch up to Jungkook ,following really close to him.

He noticed my fear right away and shot me a smile ,making his bunny teeth appear.

I finally knew where this was going.
There was a fireplace in the middle of the camp.Jungkook lit up his torch and greeded some old man who took care of the fire with an respect I wasn't used from him.

"Jungkook-ah ,who was that man?"
I asked curiously ,walking besides him."That's Jins father ,the former leader Bang."
"I see"so that's why he was so formal around him.

Jungkook attached the torch to a staff in front of his hut and made me follow him to the entrance of the camp.

I stared at Jungkooks back.
There were several tattoos on his all so clear skin.He wore nothing on his torso ,but he had pants made of leather and some rough fabric.
And other than me he had no shoes.

"Will you stop staring?"
He clicked his tongue at me.
I felt my face go red.

He climbed the wall with just two moves ,leaving me stunned.
After I got scolded for being too slow ,I realized I would have to climb up there ,to which I teared up.

"What is it Hoseok?Get your shit together and come up here before I get impatient"he suddenly sounded very pissed ,I gulped feeling my face burn from the tears that were welling up.I was afraid of heights.

"What's with him?There are really some weirdos out there.."
Another person up there said.

Jungkook looked over the edge to check on me ,then he reached out an hand to me.I swallowed my fear and took his hand ,climbing the wall slowly.I was shaking ,but I reached the top.

Jungkook pov

His grip on my hand was really tight and he wouldn't let go even when he was already up there.

My friend Taehyung who sat besides us on the wall furrowed his brows in disbelieve."What a retard"He said in our language ,I shot him an angry glare.I thought it was silly too but I somehow felt I had to protect the shaking mess in front of me.

The boy still held my hand and it didn't look like he would stop anytime soon.

"Can't you just throw him off the wall ,we need to start working and he blocks the way.."It seemed Tae didn't get the massage.

"Shut up Tae ,he comes with me."

I tried to convince Hoseok to follow me over the wall.
"Can you stand?"he didn't respond ,instead he just tried to stand up ,looking at the ground in despair.

"Don't look down."I advised.
"Eek!D-don't let go off my hand!"
"I won't.You are too loud, we are in the forest ,you know."
I knew it wasn't easy to deal with outsiders but this one was really whiney.

Finally he was standing on the wall ,but his legs were shaking like mad.Still I dragged him with me over the wall.
Making him sit on a safe spot I began running over the wall ,handing torches to attach to it.
The wall was long and we didn't want any wild animals to come near the camp so we had to spend some time lighting up the torches or attaching knew ones if the old ones were burned down.

After we finished I took Hoseok by the hand.He was still slightly shaking but had calmed down a lot.
Making him get down wasn't easy but he managed to do it.

"I'm sorry"he said on our way to the hut.I hummed ,thinking of how to respond.
"I never met someone who is afraid of heights"I said in a relaxed manner.
"I'm sorry"he repeated.
"..."
I was never good at having conversations.

Although he was repeating that he was sorry ,I was rather amazed by how he managed to overcome his fear.

We went to sleep right after and I knew it would be hard for me to sleep on the side of a stranger.
But I couldn't imagine the boy who had been holding my hand the whole evening, killing me.