Monday

When I got to school on Monday it felt like everyone was staring at me. I went and sat alone in the auditorium hoping I could make it through the day. By the time the first bell ring my friend Ana was there. We walked through the halls all the way to my fist hour with Mr.Mcdonald. When I got there she had a big smile on her face and said her normal "Welcome back veta!" I said hi and walked to my seat. Our student teacher had put together a group project. I hate group projects. I was with two kids, Marcus and Zach. All they wanted to do was talk. Since I hadn't been there for a week I had no idea how to do the work. So I copied of Marcus and then went back to my seat. I remember seeing Zach staring at my wrist like it was an art exhibit. As soon as the second hour beep ring I was out the door. The next two hours and advisory was pretty normal. But when I got to fourth hour I got a lot of crap from people. (By this time I'm in a wheelchair because of my leg issues.) Then Keke took me to lunch. I remember all of my friends asking me why and what made you do it. I just ignored them. After lunch I was waiting for Brayden he took me to 5th hour. He had guitar and I had choir. I remember seeing he wasn't having the best day. I tried to cheer him up a bit, but I think I failed. I asked him if he had heard what happened. He said he hadn't. I told him because for some reason I felt like I could talk to him. When I got home I just sat in my sisters room with her not really doing anything. I did that for hours. I was planning on trying to commit suicide again that night. Then I got a text..