⇢ crossroads of illusions

————————————————————————————

Lunch came slower than the school anticipated. They heard about the new handsome transfer in the fashion department, [f/n] [l/n]. Though, many said how his name was very feminine, just like his appearance. He had beautiful features, including soft [e/c] eyes, fluffy brown hair, and a dazzling smile that only a few was able to see when you were browsing through your phone.

Haha, finished!, you proudly proclaimed in your mind, a satisfied smile on your face. The remaining girls in the classroom (and those peeking from the hallway) almost fainted from your smile.

You were finally done catching up to the same level of education (higher, for some other students) as your peers. You let out a relaxed sigh after slamming your textbook shut, leaning back on your chair.

Your A1rP0d5 ran out of battery while studying, so you were exposed to the conversations that your classmates made.

"Eli is here?"

"Oh my, Daniel is here too!"

"And that transfer student . . ."

"Lol, he's mine!"

"Bitch please, you're lesbian."

"Oh, right, did I mention that I'm bi now?"

You scooted up against your desk for your table partner (Jay, was it?) to get through. After he left, you reached towards the right side of your desk and took out your wallet from you bag.

Did they serve hot lunch here? Or any lunch? Oh god, you might have needed to pack your own lunch . . .

You stood still for a few minutes, looking at your wallet with a questioning stare.

After someone mentioned getting lunch in the cafeteria from the hallway, you snapped back to reality.

So . . . they serve food here?

You stuff your wallet inside your bag after taking out some money, a small smile on your face as you made your way towards the cafeteria.

Once you entered the noisy lunchroom, the smell of fresh food filled your lungs, making your mouth water from hunger. Ever since you moved here, you've been aching to try a school lunch from a Korean school. Plus, your cravings were all over the place, recently. You wanted to try kimchi and the soup they served during lunch at schools.

Too bad you weren't eating lunch today.

As you were in line for food, you noticed a boy knocking over one of your classmates whom spilled a little food on a big dude.