girls night

( this imagine will be with selena gomez and taylor swift the cutest bff since ever)
You went out to check the mail and noticed there was a thick envelope in it.
You opened and noticed it was gold shiny and really pretty. You opened it and saw an invitation from selena gomez and taylor swift. They were having a girls night with a lucky fan and you got chosen.
You got so excited you started getting ready for the party.
You wanted to look cute so you chose a halter dress with blue sequins and black heels you brushed your hair and did your makeup.
You drove to the address and a valet went and parked your car for you as you stepped out paparazzi started asking who you were.
You just smiled and kept walking you felt hands around your eyes  and heard the most cutest voice say heyyy girl you turned around and none other than selena freaking gomez was standing there looking so fabulous you had to stare.
She grabbed you by the arm and you guys walked towards the VIP area where taylor swift was sitting.
She got up to hug you and told you it was an honor to meet you. You selena and taylor crowded the dance floor  and danced to music all night and than crashed at selenas place and that sparked what the entertainment industry called a true friendship.
You three stayed best friends forever.