Part 3

A few months later,
Naori was teaching in her class when suddenly her name was called to the headmaster office.
"Kids, sensei will leave you for now. Our class will be finished in 10 minutes. If sensei hasn't come back, you can go home on your own, is that okay?" asked Naori.
"Yes, sensei," answered her students.
Naori looked at one of her students, "Raku kun.. 10 more minutes. Not now," stated Naori as Raku already put in his books into his bag.
Raku grinned sheepishly as the other students laughed.
"Thank you, kids," thanked Naori as she walked toward the headmaster office.

"Excuse me, sir. Did you summon me?" asked Naori to the headmaster.
"Oh yes, Naori san. You are summoned by the Konoha elders and the advisors. You better go to their building now," answered the headmaster.
"I will, sir. Thank you," answered Naori.
Naori walked toward the advisors building, 'what will be happened now? What they will do?' thought Naori warily as she walked into the building and went to the advisors room.
Without her knowledge, a silver hair man stared at her sadly then disappear.

"Excuse me," excused Naori as she walked in, "i heard from my headmaster that i was summoned by the advisors."
"Naori san. Please sit in front of us," asked Koharu.
Naori sat in front of Koharu and Homura.
"Naori san, we know that you are not a Konoha Shinobi. And, we know you want to be one of Konoha shinobi," explained Koharu.
Naori looked at Koharu and Homura warily, "yes, Koharu sama."
"We want to grant you this," Koharu said as she handed Naori a Konoha hitaiate.
Naori's eyes widened, "this... This.."
Homura nodded, "this is for you. You are a Konoha shinobi now," answered Homura.
Naori's tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Her purple and black eyes sparkling happily, "thank..thank you, Homura sama, Koharu sama," thanked Naori as her tears dropped to her cheeks.
Koharu nodded, "welcome to Konoha, Haku Naori. You can leave now," added Koharu.
Naori nodded happily as she took the hitaite, "thank you.. Thank you, Koharu sama, Homura sama," thanked Naori as she bowed down her head.
Koharu and Homura nodded. Naori walked out happily.

Naori ran to the academy happily, she walked into the teachers room and saw Iruka, "Iruka sensei," greeted Naori happily.
Iruka turned around, "yes, Naori sensei."
Naori grinned happily and show the hitaiate to Iruka, "i'm a konoha shinobi now."
Iruka smiled happily, "congratulation, Naori sensei!! I'm happy for you."
Naori nodded happily as she took her bag, "i have to go to Hokage office. I want to tell about this to Hokage," replied Naori happily as she ran out.
Iruka smiled and nodded, "i'm glad you get what you dream of, Naori."

Flashback
"Iruka sensei," greeted Naori.
"Yes, Naori san?" asked Iruka.
"I.. I.. I have to tell you something," answered Naori sadly.
"Sure. Go ahead," asked Iruka as he faced Naori.
"I want to tell you the truth about myself," Naori said as she looked down to her lap, "i was lying about myself, Iruka san."
Iruka looked at her deeply, "what do you mean, Naori san?"
"I didn't come here to learn about medical ninjutsu. I'm a fugitive, Iruka san. A fugitive from my village," answered Naori softly.
Iruka looked at her, "then?"
"I.. Ran away from my village because i informed the kirigakure that my village will attack Kirigakure. But, Mizukage sama didn't believe me. I went back to my village, then i was captured by my own people because i was a traitor. I got a chance to run away. Then, i run away to Konoha until now," explained Naori sadly.
"Why Konoha?" asked Iruka.
"I don't know. I just run for days and i arrived here. I'm sorry i lied to you. But, i love to be here. And, i love to teach in academy. I don't know how long i will stay here. But, i'm glad i got the chance to stay in Konoha and teach the academy. I'm really glad that i got the chance. Seeing all my students, i finally get a chance to have a normal life as a shinobi. Not a shinobi who always in fear. But, i know this is not forever. It's just a dream for me. And one day, i have to wake up from this dream."
Iruka looked at Naori sadly, "what do you wish for, Naori san?"
Naori smiled as she looked at the Hokage monument, "to be a konoha shinobi. So i can protect my students, my village and also...." Naori stared at Kakashi's monument, "my hokage."
Iruka smiled softly, "i hope you can get what you wish for, Naori san. To be a Konoha shinobi."
"Thank you for listening to me, Iruka san," thanked Naori.
Iruka smiled and nodded.
Flashback end