Part 5

Kakashi sat on the hospital garden staring at the blooming Sakura tree as a petal fall onto Kakashi's hand. He looked at the petal sadly when suddenly Shikamaru stood in front of Kakashi.
"Hokage sama," greeted Shikamaru.
Kakashi looked up at Shikamaru, "hah.. Leave the sama already. I'm not used to with it."
"I'm sorry, Hokage. Are you okay?" askred Shikamaru.
"I don't know, Shikamaru," answered Kakashi shortly.
"About Naori san. She lost her memory. But, only about you," replied Shikamaru.
"Why, Shikamaru? Did she really hate me?" asked Kakashi.
"No, Hokage. She erased her memory about you because her brother want to use her memory to get information about you. And, he wanted to use that information to kill you to revenge their father," answered Shikamaru.
Kakashi looked at Shikamaru, "turns out, she is the one who protect me, Shikamaru."
Shikamaru looked down, "but you also protect her, Hokage sama. Even you have to sacrifice your own happiness."
Kakashi shook his head, "no, my happiness is when i see her happy."
"If she is really happy, Hokage sama, she won't cry when she walked out of the Hokage office," answered Shikamaru as he stood up.
Kakashi looked down sadly remembering Naori.

Naori stared at the hospital ceiling,
"Hokage sama.. Why i felt i know him well? But, i don't remember about him at all," thought Naori to herself.
"Naori san," greeted Sakura as she walked in.
"Sakura chan," greeted Naori back.
"How are you today?" asked Sakura.
"Much better already. Actually, can i go home now? I want to teach my students tomorrow," asked Naori.
Sakura smiled and nodded, "sure. But, i hope you won't use much chakra for a while."
Naori smiled and nodded, "thank you so much, Sakura."
"Well, have a nice day, Naori san," greeted Sakura.
Naori nodded, "you too, Sakura chan."

Naori went toward the police force to visit her brother after she was released from the hospital.
"Excuse me, can i visit Haku Shita?" asked Naori.
The police nodded and took Naori to her brother's cell, "be careful."
Naori nodded and sat in front of her brother, "nii san."
Her brother looked up and turned around to face Naori. His eyes were covered by a fabric.
"Naori.." greeted her brother.
"How are you?" asked Naori sadly.
Her brother smiled softly, "been better. I didn't know you've grown up until you can beat my genjutsu."
"I told you. I will become stronger to protect what's important for me," answered Naori.
"Then? What's so important for you here?" asked her brother.
"It's...." Naori looked down trying to find the answer.
Her brother chuckled, "you lost it, don't you?"
"No.. It's.. My students.. And.." Naori looked down confusedly.
"And?" asked her brother.
Naori tried to think, but she doesn't remember about anything that she need to protect in Konoha beside her students. But, she felt there's something she need to protect.
"You really love him until you ready to erase your memory about him only to protect him," added her brother.
"Him? What do you mean, nii san?" asked Naori.
Her brother smiled softly, "i hope he can make you happy, Naori. You are right. This world is at peace now. And, i should have protect you."
Naori looked at her brother sadly, "if only you realize it sooner, nii san."
Her brother smiled, "at least i finally realize it, Naori."
Naori smiled and nodded, "nii san, i still can't remember whom i should protect beside my students."
Her brother smiled, "you have to answer that by yourself, Naori. I can't help you. You erase your memory by yourself before i put you into my genjutsu."
"Why? Why would i erase my memory?" asked Naori.
"To protect him," answered her brother.
"Your time's up, Naori san," asked the police.
"You have to go now, Naori," asked her brother.
Naori nodded, "i will come to visit you after i finish my class, nii san."
"I'm glad my sister finally find her happiness," answered Shita softly.
Naori smiled then caressed Shita's hand, "thank you, nii san."

It has been a week since Naori return to academy.
Naori stared at the window of her class after all of her students went home. She stared at the sakura tree and remembered a glimpsed of her memories seeing Kakashi.
"What is this?" asked Naori to herself as she turned away and walked out of her class. Then walked toward the Hokage building to deliver the academy report when Kakashi walked out of his office.
"Naori," greeted Kakashi.
"Ah.. Hokage sama," greeted Naori, "how are you?" asked Naori.
"Been good," answered Kakashi, "are you okay?"
"Yes, Hokage sama. Thank you. And, thank you for saving me," answered Naori.
"It's not me who saving you, Naori," replied Kakashi as he walked away and
Naori stared at Kakashi's back.