28

felix arrived shortly at the three-racha's dorm. he waited patiently as one of the security guards waited for changbin to come down. of course they couldn't just let felix in, he was a stranger. what if changbin actually didn't know him.

"hey memelix. come on." someone called out, it was changbin who walked out of a door from a leading staircase.

felix gulping the lump in his throat. he didn't know what situation he got himself into. he thought he brought a shit ton of confidence. but once changbin flashed a smile at him, he felt his legs turn into jelly and his voice turning off.

as felix walked over to changbin. they walked up the stairs, changbin hopping every other step. "you have platinum blonde hair, it looks good on you."

"well I don't want to look like a coconut." felix joked.

"haha. very funny." as changbin rolled his eyes, "I'm a coconut head because I want to be a coconut head."

"I like your hair when it's a bit curly." felix told, "it looks really good."

"I can tell." changbin replied smirking, "I read every single one of your post. I was positive that you weren't going to switch over to chan. I wouldn't allow it."

"you're really weird."

"but you like it."

felix giggling, changbin opened the door to his shared dorm. stopping, he sighed. hearing the sad music play and jisung singing along. he turned to felix. "he's been like this for days. just ignore him."

"probably cause of minho. they haven't communicated with each other for a while."

"most likely. but I'm sure he's stopping over today, don't tell him though. it's suppose to be a surprise."

felix nodded, "thats cute....must be nice having someone who loves you a lot."

changbin shrugged, "i know right. but dating is scary, you never know if the person actually loves you or not. and if they want to leave you for someone else, it's inevitable to stop them." as his voice got low.

as felix frowned, he walked a bit closer to changbin. "is that what happened to-"

"yeah, but let's not talk about it. we're suppose to be having a good time." changbin told cutting him off, giving a little reassuring smile.

the blonde making his way towards the couch. he covered himself with his blanket and pouted. he hated the idea that someone could break changbin's heart. he didn't deserve it.

nobody did.

"hey changbinnie?"

the bit freezing from the nickname and shook his head. "y-yes?"

"can we cuddle?"

a sigh of relief came from changbin. he smiled shortly and nodded. "of course princess, anything for you."

so ?? I just ?? yeah ?? like ??

YEAH ?? new seungjin story coming hoes 🤪

ALSO I HAVENT PUT MY WATERMARK
OWJDISKD
I TOTALLY FORGOT

but I'm planning to draw on my sister's face
so I'm thinking of drawing a turtle or something
finished - 12:15 am
yoonminful