33

as felix awkwardly sat on the couch, waiting for changbin to make some food. yang jeongin sat beside him quietly.

"so.."

"shut up." jeongin cut off. "j-just sorry...I'm waiting for channie.."

"is he your boyfriend?" felix quietly questioned. jeongin answering with a small nod.

"we've been talking for a while now. I just haven't told minho..knowing him, he'll go all crazy."

"why? doesn't he know because of jisung?"

jeongin then shook his head, "I told jisung to not tell him. I know it's a big secret but channie isn't ready to release it to the public yet. he's dropping subtle hints like now posting pictures of me and commenting that I'm cute. but I don't think it's made much of a difference."

felix nodded, understand his situation. "so...how'd you do it?"

"what do you mean?" as jeongin titled his head.

felix raised his two brows, "you know..how'd you get him to like you."

"are you that desperate to where you're asking me for relationship advice?"

felix covered his face, nodding with embarrassment. "y-yes..."

jeongin rolling his eyes, he scooted closer to felix. "I don't know what I did. but all I know is that he was hot. we talked for a couple months, got to know each other. and one day channie popped up with flowers and his shirt backwards asking me if I wanted to be his boyfriend."

"that seems so simple..." felix sighed, "I really like changbin but-"

"it's so obvious!" jeongin giggled, "don't worry felix. one day your knots of worries will become a string of happiness. one day, it won't be so complicated."

"what are you my therapist??"

"I can be. love isn't a simple thing felix. I'm just telling you." jeongin then smirked, "I don't see you in a relationship."

felix's cheeks turning bright red, he grabbed a nearby pillow hitting jeongin with it. "rude!!"

yoonminful - 5:36 pm