29

as changbin made his way to felix. he plopped right next to him and put his hand around his waist. pulling him close. felix adjusting the blanket, he smiled. snuggling into changbin's chest, "you're warm..."

"you are too princess."

"hey changbinnie I-"

ding dong! ding dong! the doorbell went. felix rolled his eyes, "I'll get it.."

grumpily walking over to the door, he opened it there minho standing with flowers, he smiled.

"hey?" his low voice greeted awkwardly, "awkward seeing you here."

"do I know you?"

"I met you at the fan sign with jisung and seungmin. deep voice, probably deeper than-"

"the foot that will be shoved down your throat if you don't come back here now!" changbin yelled, "I'm cold you asshole! why'd you leave me, you could've let jisung get the door. it's his boyfriend!"

felix rolling his eyes, he sighed. "well, jisung is in his room. glad you both are back together."

"thanks, i still need to ask him though." minho chuckled, waving the flowers.

as minho walked inside, felix locked the door and came back running to changbin. "you were going to shove a foot down my throat? how rude, you're such a meanie."

"you wanted to cuddle, but once I came you decided to get up. let the emo squirrel grab his boyfriend." changbin joked.

"you're such a dork. you know that?"

changbin nodded, "I know princess."

felix getting comfortable, he felt his eyes closing slowly. the smell of changbin's cologne and safety of being in his arms made him feel loved. he couldn't help but smile widely.

as he was ready to take a nap. he heard yelling from the other room. "IS THAT A RING?! WAIT ARE YOU PROPOSING TO ME!"

"IT'S A PROMISE RING! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE SWEETHEART, PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!"

"SAYS THE ONE WHOS TALKING!"

"I'D SAY YELLING!"

changbin laughing from the two. he ran his fingers through felix's hair, "it's finally official huh. that took ages."

felix nodded slightly. "jisung has practically been in love with minho since day one. I'm happy that they're together."

"I am too."

"hey changbinnie?"

"yes."

felix looked up to the boy, "what are we? be completely honest."

changbin became stiff, looking everywhere else but felix's eyes. he sighed. "I don't know princess. I can't really answer that."

"w-what do you mean?"

"I need more time to get my feelings straight and clear. I'll give you an answer to that soon, okay?"

felix nodding, he hid himself. feeling like a big idiot. "o-okay..."

I made a personal blog or
like Instagram !! not like personal personal
to where people from my school
can follow
but where you guys can !!
it's @ arrowstohwall on insta
so if you wanna see my annoying face
;) I'm there

yoonminful - 2:52 am

and you can seeeee their relationship
development will take much more longer

love doesn't blossom so suddenly
let it take time