0.1||Enter [L/n] [Y/n]

The sound of volleyballs hitting the floor and squeaking shoes filled any passerbys ears. Faint yells coming from inside the gym proved that the Shiratorizawa volleyball team was hard at work.

"Nice receive!"

"Tsutomu, get it!"

Triumphant cheers filled the gym as the ambitious first-year spiked the ball onto the opposite side of the court.

"Nice kill!" Tendo cheered, snaking an arm around Goshiki's shoulder, he smiled one of his classic grins. "As expected of the future ace~ What do you think, Wakatoshi?" The large ace stopped for a moment before looking Goshiki dead in the eye. The mushroom-headed boy felt his spine straighten.

"Nice kill," Those were the only two words uttered from the current ace before he stepped off the court in order to catch a break.

"You crave praise, don't you," Words fell from the mouth of the current setter of the Shiratorizawa team. Glancing through his uneven bangs, Shirabu eyed the first year with a look of disgust. Goshiki's jaw fell.

"I wouldn't say Tsutomu craves attention. He's just more simple-minded than others," Semi pointed out.

"Don't worry, there are lots of simpletons out there," Reon assured Goshiki.

"And one of them just happened to be on our team," Yamagata chuckled as he wiped his face with a towel. "But I guess Washijo-sensei has to issues with that if you can score us points,"

Tendo eyed his fellow middle blocker, a smirk on his face.

"Say, Kawanishi, what do you think about Tsutomu?" Taichi eyed Tendo and Goshiki lazily, sipping from his water bottle before shrugging.

"It doesn't matter to me,"

Tendo pursed his lips before straightening up to his full height. Letting out a sigh, he shook his head.

"Ah, well I guess we have to get a real opinion then. Where's [Y/n]-chan when you need her?" The team-besides Ushijima-deadpanned.

"[Y/n]-senpai is the person that helps us with everything! How could you say that?" Goshiki cried, defending his upperclassman. Waving one hand, Tendo smirked once more.

"You know I'm just kidding. Honestly, how would this team function without her?" Semi raised an eyebrow.

"Um, we wouldn't?" Tendo's eyes widened as he po need finger guns at Semi.

"Right on SemiSemi!"

"Don't call me that,"

-

[H/l] [H/c] hair flowed as a third year girl walked through the campus of Shiratorizawa. Letting out a sigh, she moved past a few people, mumbling a quiet 'excuse me'.

Eyes turned as she walked down.

Cheeks flushed as she walked down.

"Gorgeous as ever," Someone sighed.

[E/c] eyes glanced over in the direction of a new voice. Shooting a quick and friendly smile at the person, she failed to notice how they clutched their heart dramatically.

Upon reaching her destination, one [S/c] hand opened up the metal door to the gym. Heads turned as she stepped into the gym, dressed in a simple black t-shirt and white shorts, she greeted the team with a smile.

"[Y/n]-chan!" Tendo cried. Goshiki immediately bowed, yelling his greetings.

"Now, now. Why aren't we back to practice?" [Y/n] asked, a serious yet questioning look on her face. Almost immediately, the members of the volleyball club finished up their rest break.

The female-and only-manager of the powerhouse volleyball team of Shiratorizawa.

Taking no shits, taking care of the team, blessed with the personality of a 10/10 upperclassman and looks to make the book:

Enter [L/n] [Y/n].
________________
think of this as cute and funny little scenes with the Shiratorizawa team. no chapters are linked together unless said so. be sure to comment your thoughts.