0.6IIFallen

"Who's ready for practice today?~" Tendo sang as he strode down the hallways next to Ushijima. 

"Mm. I think we all are," Ushijima replied. 

The duo stopped in front of [Y/n]'s classroom, waiting for her. 

Tendo poked his head into the room. 

"[Y/n]~" Dark red eyes darting around, Tendo took in the contents of the room.

There was the girl who liked to come watch their practices sometimes. She was with her friends.

There was the boy who would come to their practices sometimes-only to be distracted by [Y/n].

Oh how the team loathed that fellow. 

 Nonetheless, Tendo strode into the room, stretched out to his full height.

Definitely not to intimidate those around him. 

As he gazed down at his fellow third years, he stopped at a desk where a couple of students were huddled around. A desk near [Y/n]'s desk.

"Hello~" His sing-song voice caught the attention of the group. "Do any of you know where [Y/n] is today?" The group exchanged quick looks before facing him. One of them shook their heads.

"No, she wasn't in class today."

"What a shame," 

"I know right!"

Tendo pursed his lips, but nodded.

"Ah, I see, I'll be going then," With tat, Tendo exited the classroom, Ushijima waiting at the entrance for him.

"Where's [Y/n]?" 

"I guess she's not here today. What a shame, as one of them said," Tendo shook his head. "What're we going to do at practice?"

Ushijima furrowed his eyebrows.

"Practice, maybe?"

"T-That's not what I meant-Never mind-"

-

"Where's [Y/n]?" Shirabu questioned as he made his way to the court after changing. 

"I know she gets here late sometimes..." Taichi offered.

"Maybe she got stuck with cleaning duty?" Reon suggested.

"Of course, cleaning duty, that's all!" Goshiki yelled. 

"Tsutomu, you don't have to yell," Yamagata calmed down the boy.

"I normally talk like this! I'm not yelling!" 

"You sure? Because it sure sounds like you are. Don't worry, [Y/n]'s fine,"

"BUT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITHOUT OUR MANAGER!" Semi placed a hand on Goshiki's shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"This wouldn't be the first time she won't be here. Remember when Tendo thought it was her birthday, but she was just going to tell us that she wasn't going to be at practice the next day?" The setter sent a death glare towards a certain Guess Monster.

"We were fine that day,"

"Actually, Goshiki got tangled up in the net, and Tendo tried to help him out, only to trip and fall. This resulted in Tendo also getting stuck in the net-"

Shirabu was cut off by glare of Semi.

"Boys! Over here, now!" Coach Washijo called them over. Forming a semi-circle around their coach, the bys listened intently. "I know [Y/n]'s not here, but I expect you all to practice like you all would normally practice. This means not getting tangled in the net," 

The team was silent, darting their eyes in every direction but their Coach's direction. 

"Why isn't [Y/n] here though?" The second year middle blocker spoke up, asking the question that was on everyone's mind.

"Why she isn't here? [Y/n]'s sick. Her parents phoned the school this morning saying she couldn't make it. I thought you all knew?" The team remained silent. "Ah, I guess not then,"

  -

"I wonder if the team is doing okay-" This was all [Y/n] managed to say before breaking into a coughing fit. Covering her face with a pillow, she let out a sigh before removing it. "I feel so gross. I mean, the team can't be doing that bad, right?" She murmured to herself. 

"[Y/n] stop talking about team, you can't get better if you keep worrying!" Her mother scolded.

"I'm trying to!"

-

"Are you okay?" Tendo stifled a laugh as he stared down at the pinch server. Semi glared at Tendo.

"I would feel better if I hadn't just slipped because of you,"

"Hey! I didn't place the water bottles there!"

"But yet you aimed the ball over there!"

"Are we going to tell [Y/n] that Semi slipped on a huge puddle that Tendo made after knocking down the water bottles?" Shirabu questioned. Taichi put a hand to his chin.

"Or we could just not tell her. Just like that time when Goshiki got stuck in the net-" The copper-headed boy nodded.

"Sounds good,"