1.1||Lyrics

please check out my insta @/haikyuuicons to support me :) ily all!

It was after practice, and the sun was beginning to set earlier and earlier. The boys volleyball team were walking together to a nearby convenience store where they could fulfill their snack needs. The team, however, wouldn't have been complete if it weren't for [Y/n], who had to walk quickly to keep up with their large strides.

For now, conversation seemed to be lacking with the volleyball team. Everyone was as bit tired from practice, and the looming darkness made the clocks in their heads think it was already late.

Tendo seemed to have the most energy out of everyone, humming to himself several songs.

Semi had given him a look that almost asked him to shut up when Tendo first began to hum, but by now he had already gotten used to it.

"W...m...i..." [Y/n] cocked her head at this/

"What was that?"

"Wake me up inside..." Tendo paused after saying that, staring deep into [Y/n]'s [E/c] eyes.

"Wake me up inside..." She finally replied. A smile broke out onto Tendo's face.

Yamagata, who had been listening to their conversation couldn't help himself.

"Call my name and-"

"-save me from the dark!" Tendo finished off. He was yelling by now.

"What's this? Some team building activity?" Goshiki's eyes were sparkling at the idea.

"Tsutomu, have you never heard the song? I'm sure even Semisemi has!" Shiratorizawa's pinch server nodded.

"But I don't plan to sing it anytime so-"

Yamagata, Tendo, and [Y/n]'s eyes bored into Semi's.

"..."

"..."

"...bid my blood to run..."

"Yes, Eita!" [Y/n] cried, clapping her hands. "Who's next? Who know the song!"

Shirabu rolled his eyes, walking a bit faster.

"Oi, Shirabu, we can all see you. You know the lyrics, don't you?"

"I'm afraid not," The setter answered quite blatantly.

"Why would you give up the chance for this team building opportunity! I wish I knew the song!" Goshiki whined.

"You'll get 'em next time, Tsutomu."

"Ask Taichi to do it."

Taichi shrugged, signifying that he didn't know they lyrics.

"We'll start you off~" Tendo loudly sang the next time, "before I come undone! Pst, it's your turn now!"

"Get someone else to do it!"

"But it has to be you!"

In the midst of their fighting, a low voice broke through all of it.

"Save me from the nothing I've become."

All heads turned to Ushijima.

And thus the clapping began.