:. Chapter Three .:

| Third Person's perspective | Sunday, May 27, 2018 | 1 pm |

    "Go ahead boys"

    And with that, the two men were doing everything to make Peter feel pain. They beat him up to the point where he almost passed out. 

    "Okay, okay! I'll build the Jericho! Just please stop!" Tony screamed out, on the verge of tears.

    "Good. Let him go boys" The eldest man replied as his two friends stopped beating up the teenager. "Go to your father, now."

    Peter quickly ran to Tony, practically jumping in his arms. The older male hugged him, afraid of letting him go. The kid sobbed into his father's shoulder, fearful of what's to happen next. The two felt another body warmth on them which happened to be Stephen. The three just stayed like that for awhile, not wanting to let go of each other.

    "You have till the end of this week to have the Jericho ready. Goodbye now, Mr. Stark." The elder said, interrupting the moment.

    Tony nodded and grabbed Stephen's hand, waiting on Peter. "Ready to go, Pete?"

    "Y-yeah ... yeah let's g-go" Peter replied, starting to walk out the door but lost his balance due to his hands still being tied behind his back.

   Tony quickly caught him and starting untying the bonds. "Now let's go." He smiled slightly at his son as he grabbed Stephen's hand and they all three started to walk out of the building. The trio all started to walk back to Tony & Peter's apartment. They soon arrived and Tony unlocked the door, letting Peter go inside.

    "Hey Stephen? Do you think you could possibly stay the night?" The shorter male asked, afraid of being alone after he almost lost Peter.

    "Yes, of course. Where would you like me to sleep?" Stephen replied, smiling at his boyfriend.

    "My bed  but if you don't want to I could always sleep on the couch." Tony replied to him.

    "I'll be good sleeping with you." The taller one answered, kissing the top of Tony's head reassuringly. "Let's go get some rest."

    And with that, the duo were headed to Tony's room to get some rest because they both knew this week was going to be long with building the Jericho for the mysterious men.