Chapter 2: A Government Party? (Part 2)

After the 20 minute train ride, I finally got a chance to relax and take a breather. I checked my phone to see a 3 minute walk to the Lincoln Statue. I see Samantha next to a nearby tree walking to the statue as well; maybe I wasn't wrong. Samantha forcefully smiled at me and continued walking. I arrived at the statue and see one of the largest crowd of people.

  Then, I saw Abigail Winston. She was wearing a suit and tie; as usual. Then, she said "To all whose here for the Carousel tour...Please give me your identification & letter for acceptance to the Carousel Tour and please be in a straight line to the booth to your right. Then, please get on the bus to the first destination. The bus will leave in an hour." So; even though I had too many questions to ask, I lined up. I looked for my passport. After, 3 minutes I had found it in one of my coat pockets. I look ahead of me to see Samantha, giving her passport to a man working in the booth. Then, after a while it was my turn. I gave in my passport and the letter and went to the bus.

   After that, I heard "I will not get on that disgusting, filthy seat in that bus! And next to 2 people between me?! There must be another way?" She said with one of the most...pish-poshest of a voice possible. Then, as I kept walking, I see a blond woman with curls in her hair and a large red dress from probably the colonial times or something. I see a man next to her with a monocle and probably a butler. Then, another man's voice comes in. "No, there is not, now either sit on the bus or miss one of the most beautiful tour in the world." "Hmph...Can I at least sit with him?" She said pointing to the man next to her. "I'm afraid not my dear, since he was not one of those who had received the letter. He was only allowed to be here to guide you to the bus." She turned around and sat in a seat with a really, I mean REALLY disgusted face.

  I ended up having to sit with her. She looked at me slightly after her face was facing downwards, arms crossed and she looked a little relieved but not to the point where her arms weren't crossed. I ended up thinking about that for part of the ride; why was she at all relieved when looking at me? Then, unexpectedly, she talked to me. "This is quite inconceivable don't you think? I mean look at me!; do I look like I at all fit in here?! At least you're cleaner than I would think most peasants are." I thought about it; guess that was the reason. Next, I replied with a hasty "Well...no but thanks....." The bus stopped. We were nowhere near an airport or even a city, heck, we were at a field of grass. Then, I coughed. Everybody was coughing. Then, I felt drowsy. But before I fell asleep, I heard the lady say "Those...darn...peasants..." and I fell asleep.

Hello! At least this one was shorter. Anyways, sorry for the (Well I think it is anyways) cliffhanger. Well, Partyboy out!