➳ 016.

"i got serious about her, and committed to making her happy."
k e n z i e .

two days have passed, and we were currently in the car bringing kierra home from the hospital.

manny and al were back at nahmir's waiting. the rest of us were in nahmir's van on the way to his place.

nahmir got to his house, and parked the van. we all got out, and walked towards the door. nahmir unlocked the house door, and we walked inside.

al was on the couch looking like he just saw his mama for the first time in like six years, and manny was being an idiot dancing on the kitchen counter.

"my nigga, i got so many questions." glizzy said. manny turned to look at us, and slipped and fell off the counter.

"FUCK BRUH!" manny screamed, and we all busted out into laughter.

"babe, why you look like that?" kierra asked allen, and raised an eyebrow.

"bruh, i think i just saw my mama." he said.

oof, i guess i was right.

"forreal?" jay asked.

"nigga, yes." he said. "the girl had eyes like me, and the same birthmark i got on my shoulder."

"could of been a coincidence." jay said, and shrugged.

"ion knowwww." glizzy said. "what other asian you know with that ugly ass birthmark on their shoulder?"

"mane, fuck you." al said, and laughed.

"do you wanna try and contact her?" cordae asked.

"hell no." he said. "ion want nothing to do with her. she left my dad, and my older cousin to raise my ass by themselves so fuck allat shit."

"so now, we gotta find my mama and kill her ass off." kamari said, making us all look at him like he had five heads.

"nig— why? what ya mama do?" jay asked.

"shit." he mumbled. "kier—

"she didn't do anything." kierra said, cutting him off. "he's just being kamari."

hell nah, something not right.

"mane, y'all some terrible liars." glizzy said, and laughed.

"i'll explain everything when i'm ready." kierra said.

"aiight, we won't force it out of you." jay said.

"wrong choice of words, nigga." kamari said.

"oh shit— my bad." jay said.

➳➳➳

i was laying down in one of nahmir's guest rooms with kim, glizzy, and nasir.

"imma play music." i said, grabbing nahmir's JBL speaker.

i connected it to my phone, and played dangerously in love by beyoncé.