Loss And Confusion

-Osomatsu's Pov-

That thing...

It was still outside...

It won't leave us alone...

I'm worried it might actually get inside the cabin...

Although I couldn't see it anymore because of the fog...But I know it was there...

This damn fog...

It was so thick you could cut it with a knife...

I was watching for it at the windows.

Karamatsu was still keeping an lookout.

Jyushimatsu was tending to Ichimatsu while Choromatsu stayed in the room with Todomatsu.

So far...

We're still safe...But for how long...?

There were a couple of books and board games to keep us from getting bored...

But not for a long time it will...

I mean seriously...Reading is more of Fappymatsu's thing and who plays board games anymore?!

Can't believe the bastard broke the breaker outside of the cabin. Thanks to that, the lights are all off in the cabin unless one of us go out there and try to fix it...

But that's like a death sentence.

No way in hell any of us is going out there...

I wonder would it be best to stay inside til morning.

Maybe it'll leave in the morning...

It looks a night creature...

Now...If only I could find something about this thing that's stalking us.

Maybe it's a creature well-known around the internet...

But since Totty's phone isn't working... It's the only source to the internet. So we are out of luck.

I heard a door shut and flinched.

I turned to see Choromatsu coming out of the room.

Choromatsu: He seem to calm down for now. I felt the flashlight with him so he won't be scared...

I smile cheekily at this.

Me: Good to know.

He tried his best to put on a smile too but I can tell he was still having a lot of trouble doing so.

Especially with what's going on...

-Third's Pov-

Choromatsu: So...what you been up too?

Osomatsu: Trying to find out anything about our mysterious guest...

Choromatsu gave him to pain look and said: "More like unwelcomed guest..."

Osomatsu: Yeah...

Choromatsu:... Osomatsu...Do you think...If we didn't see that creature in the woods...Then maybe none of this would've happened???

Osomatsu put some thought into it...What if Choromatsu was right. Maybe if they didn't go into those woods before the sun set. They would've not met that creature. But still there would've been other possibilities. Like them not knowing the upcoming threat.

Osomatsu:...Well sometimes you need to expect the unexpected.

Choromatsu nodded again before asking another question.

Choromatsu: How are the others?

Osomatsu: Ichimatsu is going crazy...I keep asking Jyushimatsu about him but all he could get from was some weird gibberish...

Choromatsu raised an eyebrow.

Choromatsu: Gibberish? That doesn't sound like Ichimatsu. Scary cat lover who keeps to himself. Yes. Loner. Definitely. But talking gibberish. What is he? Jyushimatsu?

Osomatsu: Yeah...That wouldn't make any sense...

Choromatsu:.....What about Karamatsu.

Osomatsu: Now that I think about it...I haven't spoken an word to him after I left him hanging...

Choromatsu: We should go see if he's alright...

Before they went up front of the main room to check up on their brother, they heard a voice...coming from outside.

???: Hey! Out here!

Osomatsu: What the?!

That voice sounded like... Ichimatsu?!

Ichimatsu: Hey! Let me in! LET ME IN!

Choromatsu: What the?!

Osomatsu: But...How?!

Karamatsu: Isn't Ichimatsu with Jyushimatsu...?!

Choromatsu:....What if...That isn't...really 'him'?

Ichimatsu: LET ME IN! PLEASE!

Osomatsu: ...(If that's Ichimatsu's voice coming from the locked door...then WHO is ACTUALLY inside the dining room with Jyushimatsu?!)