Skinwalker

Osomatsu begin to read the book about the Skinwalker. Does the name of the entity have some connection with the creature that's outside.

Only one way to find out.

Osomatsu: Skinwalker, huh? Now that I think about it...The name does sound familiar...

Definition: A skinwalker is a person, in certain Native American traditions, who can transform into any animal when wearing its pelt.

Osomatsu: Weird...That doesn't sound like the creature we saw outside...Or maybe... That's probably what it used to look like...

He continued reading...

The best documented Skinwalker 
beliefs are those of the Navajo yenaldooshi. The yenaldooshi are evil human beings who have gained supernatural power by murdering a close relative.

Osomatsu:....Well shit...(Just like when Karamatsu claimed he saw the thing wearing Totty's face.)

The creature travels by night, spreading misery and desecrating holy things. He or she is usually naked, except for a coyote skin.

It is a harmful witch has the ability to transform, possess, or disguise themselves into any animal or human by wearing someone's skin or mimics the voices of anyone you know.

Osomatsu:......(Just like when we heard Ichimatsu's voice at the door...But it wasn't him...)

The Navajo skinwalkers use mind control to make their victims do things to hurt themselves and even end their lives," writes Doug Hickman, a New Mexico educator. The skinwalker is a very powerful witch. They can run faster than a car and can jump mesa cliffs without any effort at all.

This creature is very dangerous...

STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!

IF YOU ENCOUNTER A SKINWALKER...

RUN.

LIKE.

HELL!!!

Osomatsu: Welp...Now I know everything about it... It not just after us...It wants to become one of us...

That would explain the Todomatsu's face, Ichimatsu's voice, Karamatsu being under it's influence and nausea they all suffered.

Osomatsu: If it keeps doing all this... It's going to tear us all apart. I better go tell the others.

The next thing happened so fast, he heard a soul-sucking scream coming from the main halls of the cabin.

Osomatsu: WHAT THE HELL?!

He ran there and the next thing he knew, he saw Todomatsu holding a gun and pointing it at everyone, his eyes were wide with terror and every sanity he had left in him was gone...

Osomatsu: T-Totty?

Todomatsu: Which one of you is it?!! Which one of you is the monster?!!!