Part 3 - Hot But Curty

The situation in this large house in the outer side of Darligton was so quiet. Behind the barrier wall was a forest, from the backyard I could see there was a green hill. I was still like a statue behind this apathetic guy. He was reading a book no heed me as if I didn't exist there...!

I thought it need much time to get close personally into this guy heart. We two were truly like two strangers in the backyard, no words...no activity. It made me slightly felt bored. I don't know what he was thingking, he just looked around sometimes or gazed over the pool... He seemed to be really enjoying the morning sun.

Then, he suddenly coughed! He seemed getting dry coughing! I got idea... I walked hastily to the kitchen to take a drink. With the helping of Maigo, I made a lemon tea. I walked back to the backyard with a glass of the drink in my hand.

He was still coughing. But he appeared trying to hold it when he knew I was coming.

"I think you need this..." I tried to say politely as I had been taught how to treat every patients.

"I'm not thirsty." He said coldly. His voice was deep and hoarse.

"But you're coughing, your dry throat need something fresh. This lemon tea will make you feel better." I acted as the every nurses should to be, with smile on my face.

He glanced at my face directly as glared fiercely, "I said no need a drink!" A flash of feeling irritated was visible inside those jet black eyes.

"O..ok... " I said nervously as looking down. I got shocked by his sudden growl!

A day long, his hard gestures had made me worked in awkwardness and worrieness... I almost did nothing, just stood behind the untouchable man only to make him felt comfort...

 I almost did nothing, just stood behind the untouchable man only to make him felt comfort

My first day's job really got me disappointed feeling. I grumbled along my way back home. "Why he's so irksome? Huh!!"

But, after freshen myself by showering, the pictures of his handsome face that then kept wandering around my mind's eye, could gradually melt my unpleasant feelings. He got thick eyebrows and facial hairs as his father which I met before I finished my work. And... though looked somber, fiercing and cold.....actually I liked those jet black eyes...! Her mother had told me that he became sensitive by his paralysis. "I know he's a good person..." I lost in reveries...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day two, I came earlier as this morning was a time to bathe my patient. It was written in the schedule.

I made my way to Brendan's bedroom down the hall, walking through the long coridor with a row of closed rooms at both sides. I was like in the luxury classical hotel....

When I was going to open the door, I stopped. I heard snoorings, he was still sleeping...! I pushed the unlocked door a little. Out of the corners of my eyes, I noticed his feet on the bed's edge. The room was bright, Maigo said that Brendan always letting the curtains opened even in the night while he's sleeping.

Determined not too disturb him about anything, I felt confuse how I started. But at the end, I decided to come inside to wake him up. I stepped straight into the room without hesitation.

And what I saw then...was a big man slept tight on the large soft white bed! He was in blue sleepwear with some buttons opened expossing his bright skin. Unfastened button on top of the clothes revealed his muscled chest. And.....he had all of his beards shaven! I got stupefied... I admitted, he is a big hot handsome guy...! He was not really looked like a paralyzed man when in that sleeping position. As a handsome rugby player with that nice fit body, all the girls would be ready doing anything to be with him.... I got a trance as looked at that big figure with amazement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For Reading! ☺ Please Vote if you feel curious what will happen next? Remember too to share or comment if you find some part needs correction. :-)