[Prologue]

Editor: WatashiWaNatsumiDesu

" *** " : Unknown time pass.

"Zeng Nong. Zeng Nong!" Xiu Ling call Zeng Nong repeatedly after seeing her own future husband daydreaming.

Zeng Nong snapped back into reality and look at his own future wife with confused eyes. "Yes, my wife?" Than he reply with sweet voice and smile brightly.

"W-We are not married yet! Why are you calling me wife? If others know-" Xiu Ling didn't even get to finish her sentence and Zeng Nong cut her off.

"We aren't yet. But I want to call you wifey.  You're my wifey forever!" He said making a brightly expression and make his own future wife blush so hard like a tomato in the fridge.

"Y-You too.." Xiu Ling Said in a low voice but it's still clear enough to let Zeng Nong hear it and plaster his face with a wide grind.

"What did you say? I don't hear you." He said leaning his left ear closer to his future wife while walking on a public street.

Xiu Ling felt her face go even more wilder red and hot after seeing that the crowd turn their attention to both of them because Zeng Nong raise his voice so loud a min ago. She didn't answer him and run off leaving Zeng Nong grinding face alone in the wild crowd.

Of course Zeng Nong didn't stand still and run after her.

***

"Eyy Xiu Ling! Xiu Ling! Stop running I just wanted to tease you a little don't be angry." He said still running after his tomato mate. "Wifey please wait!!" He shout.

"I'm not your wife." She shout back and lose her balance from running too much.

"Careful!!" Zeng Nong shout.

Xiu Ling close her eyes and wait for her fall but someone caught her and hug her tight. She knows so well who it was and she hug him back. Tightly.

"You're so reckless, Wifey." He Said made Xiu Ling look up while clinging to his clothes.

Smooch...

He snatch a kiss from his future wife and pull away with a smirk than lick the corner of his mouth.

***

"Aww isn't this great? We are going to become parents now." Zeng Nong Said caressing his wife belly up and down. Although it's not big yet but he's too happy after receiving an information from the doctor that his wife Xiu Ling is pregnant for 3 weeks now.

Xiu Ling look at her husband with lovely eyes and said, "Would you still love me after my belly get bigger? I doubt that" she makes a pouting face.

"Why would I lie to my lovely wifey? She's the most beautiful woman on earth no one can compare to her." He Said and give his wife a peck on the forehead.

***

"Zeng'Ah What's Wrong? Did something happened?" Xiu Ling Ask in a concern voice with concerns eyes looking at her husband that has a sour face after coming back from work today.

"The company that I work in has gone bankrupt. Now nothing left." Zeng Nong Said with a still sour face. He walk to Xiu Ling and hug her with her big belly.

She's pregnant for 8 months now. "Don't Worry Zeng'Ah you can find another job tomorrow, you don't have to rush things." Xiu Ling said reassuring her husband, more like comforting herself.

"Enn" Zeng Nong pull away and smile bitterly. "I'll try, my sweet wifey." Than give her a peck on the lips.

Later on that day Zeng Nong did not get enough sleep because of a fact that the company also has his shared. So that's mean there's also a part that if he find new jobs the bankruptcy might affect his interviews.

From than on Zeng Nong fail to get a new job every time. He start to go to his co-worker who also can't find a new job like him, either. They stay together from morning till evening by drinking alcohol together.

He did not stay at home anymore at day time, so on the day Xiu Ling went into labour he was drinking instead of helping his wife after knowing that the day is near. Luckily the neighbors helped her to the hospital on time.

After Xiu Ling give birth to her baby, she came back and start doing the housework like nothing happened.

To be continue ~~

~~~***~~~

The story might be bored at first I must apologize.

Let's just vote and comment. Who's not yet put this story to your reading list and library. Please do it now! (ì _ í)

#Thanks for supporting#
———————-
[Kindness can melt your heart]
By: @Nanayurina