V.1 Ch.1 [My Secret?]

Edited

After 3 months of her labour, Zeng Nong starts to abuse her little by little. At first he just slap her if she was to ask him 'Where did he go' or 'What did he do all day long'. But than he start to kick her, use everything near his hands to abuse her physically until she beg him for forgiveness.

Although their love was so deep but after she had give birth to a child and he lost his job, everything has went upside down.

Without a second thought he use his muscular hands to torture his wife mentally and physically.

Time pass by so quickly their son already 3 years old. After his father abuse his mother he would go near his mom and smile happily. "M..o...m" he smile so brightly that his mom almost go crazy from getting abused and looking after her child.

Her husband give up on finding anymore jobs, he's getting depressed that's why he abused his wife and drinking everyday. Xiu Nong work as a worker going around in every house to clean and get that little money to make a living. Unfortunately her husband rob it more than half off of her pocket.

By the time he turns 7 his mother stop working already, so he as a son can't just stand still and watch his parents getting depressed and do nothing. He go to work as a delivery newspaper kid in the morning and stand in the stall selling things for others to get pocket money.

Mostly at this age children should be in school but to be honest school is not a choice for Ling Nong. He leaves the house at dawn until evening.

When he got home and his father got there on time he would also abuse his son sometimes because Ling Nong did not find enough money to satisfy his thirst for alcohol.

On Ling Nong birthday 8 years old, he didn't get a happy birthday gift nor any words that could make him happy but what he get was his mother tried to kill him by strangle his neck. In a brief moment, she got the eyes of a killer but soon after he grips her wrist softly and she saw the tears flow out of his eyes, eventually, her grip on his neck go soft. She let go of her son and sit on the floor crying her eyes off.

Ling Nong can't help but to do whatever he can to help his pitiful parents condition.

What's the point of working everyday to earn money and get abused without a reason?

He's still a white paper yet to get any taint, he wishes to help his abusive parents because he thought that they might change their heart and love him one day.

>>>7 years later
LingNong POV
{NOW IN SCHOOL}

I'm still living with my parents but our living is ok and a bit stable now because I have part-time work and the most important thing is I can go to high school like others too. I'm so happy for my own success of hard working. Although my parents are still depressed over slightly things but I got them medicine it's nothing to worry. They had become stable now, I hope.....

"Hey! Hey! Ling Nong? Ling NONG!!!!!!" I snap out of my daydreaming and turn to look at my best friend or so I thought(?) "What did you think about? I call you like 100 times and snap my fingers near your ears like 100 times and flick your forehead while screaming like 100 time-"

"Ok, ok I know, can you stop with that '100 times'?" I ask with a bored expression.

I mean, it's my expression all the time. (-_-)

His name is TingSeng. He's 18 years old. He drop a year due to some problems that no one know and I don't wanna dig in either it's his privacy. Anyway he's a bit childish at least to me. But he's the type that make you feel happy and at ease to stay with.

He has sexy blue eyes, sharp nose, sexy lips ( not sure how sexy lips look like ) and dark chocolate hair. He has good build... hmm... yeah sexy muscles I think I'm drooling from thinking about muscle although I don't have any (╥﹏╥).

👇Ting Seng👇

He's popular with woman

He's popular with woman. The type everyone get along with just fine. Don't get me wrong I'm he's friend not because he's popular but it's because he's too persistent to be my friend and I don't understand why he want to be my friend so badly also.... I don't want to know either it's not my business. I should stick my nose in?(._.)

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" He ask tilting his head looking to my direction.

"Yeah, it's almost time for class let's get going." I said trying to make him go away.

"Awww, I want to stay here with you all day long" Ohh damn, I feel totally opposite.

"Can we go now? Stop whining, please!" I plead yet again today. Ahh damn it, my mouth can't seem to restrain at all from pleading. T.T

"I'm sorry, let's go....." He said making a sad face. And lead the way to our class. We study in the same class 11 B.

I don't know why but after seeing that he made that kind of face my heart throb. It's a bit hurt. He's kind to me. He always stays with me, maybe because he's taking pity on me or do it out of his kindness. Because I'm always alone in class. I'm bad with interaction with others.

But I don't want to be a burden to anyone. It's ok everything is fine. I'm ok. I don't want pity from others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

This isn't what I hoped for. Thump Thump....Currently, my heart is racing like crazy I feel like my cheek has become a tomato in heat.

A While Ago<<<<<<

"Hey, do you want me to help? It's too high for you, you know?" TingSeng said while I'm trying to get the book I want to read on the bookcase. Damn it why is it so high up? Who is it that so tall to put the book up there?

"No, it's okay just a little bit....." I touch the corner of the book and try to pull it but it stuck there. I try harder and yank it out but something that stay on the book has also drop down.

I tried to step back. I saw a box at the end of the book. What? Why a box there? I didn't even see it. Damn not fast enough to avoid it.

A hand caught my arm and pull me back. I close my eyes. I didn't feel pain but I felt something hard behind my back. I saw that TingSeng is holding me not to make me fall.(almost like hugging)

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

>>>>>>>>>> In the Present

Why am I flustered? When I'm in my thought I didn't pay attention to TingSeng not even my body. He help me up and wave before my eyes "Are you okay? Hey! Hello?"

I snap out of my thought "O-Ohh sorry I'm okay, Thanks." Haaah.... damn my heart please stop racing already.

I'm straight! Everyone know it! It's a fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~