Chapter 1

Aero knox,
Also known as the imfamous cartel leaders, Julio knox', daughter.
About a year ago she went away to college, Stanford University, while her father led the devil desciples, his gang.
She had planed to go home to visit her family in 3 days time.

Just as Aero walked through the door of her dorm, her phone rang. It was her cousin, Althea. "Ciao cugino" -hello cousin-, Aero said, listening for her cousins reply.
"Ciao...." Althea said, sounding like she was about to cry. "Althea, Cosa c'è che non va?” -Althea, what's wrong?- "cugino, non posso spiegare ora, controlla la tua e-mail per i biglietti aerei, il tuo aereo parte tra 1 ora, per favore arriva qui velocemente." -cousin, I can not explain now, check your email for airline tickets, your plane leaves in 1 hour, please get here quickly- and she hung up.

°Aero's pov°

I quickly pull up my emails and see an email from my uncle, Alfonso, he's a pilot. The email had date and time of the flight. As I scrolled through I saw it said 2 seats on my uncles private jet. We would be using mine but its in the workshop, getting repainted, after my niece somehow messed up the paint job.

But that's not important, what is important is, 1. The fact that my cousin just called and told me to come home immediately and 3 days early. 2. Theres 2 tickets and no one else who would be going with me. I then realized there were names on the tickets. ~Aero Knox and Ree... REETH LORAX! LIKE MY EX, REETH????~ I thought.

With little hope that it wasn't him, I started to pack. Since I had planned to visit for 3 months, I packed enough clothes and accessories for that long. This trip is going to be exactly what I need i miss my friends, family and the city so much. Sicily is a beautiful city, with an amazing landscape. I finished packing and called an uber, before heading out front of the college to wait.

When it arrived I got in and told the driver where I was going.

A/N
I will be using Italian in this story, but I personally don't know italian, so if it doesn't translate right please let me know and I will fix it.
Thanks, Daizy❤