Chapter 3

*Hours later*

I was awoken by a flight attendant, informing me they were were landing. I got up, and collected my things. I exited the plane and saw Althea waiting for me. As I walked over, I saw a elderly couple, with TSA.

Turning my attention to the bright, red ferrari, that awaited me, I jumped in, and found a taco bell box, that had 2 crunch wraps, and a 'pinkity drinkity' (pink drink). Taking a sip, I pulled out my tablet to watch Brooklyn 99.

We soon arrived to my papas house. I stepped out of the car and started walking toward the house.

I immediately felt strange while walking up the driveway. It was odd, but still a lingering vibe. I tried to pass it off but it wouldn't go away. I got to the door and noticed it was open.

Knowing to be cautious around a wide open door, slowly stepped in with a nervous feeling. As I turned the corner, I spotted a hand lying on the floor. it looked pale, like sand on a beach.

My eyes went wide as the body revealed itself upon me. Tears swelled in my eyes as my dad's corpse lied in a bloody mess of his own demise. "Papa.." I sobbed as I fell to my knees.

Blood had soaked his clothes, and bullet caps lie on the ground. "Who would of done this?! What did I do wrong!" I screamed into one of the silky pillows. I held it tight as I thought of a lot of good memories.

-Flashback.-

"Dad! Am I allowed to play with Rey?" I said with a playful smile. He ruffled my hair before nodding with a sad smile, before returning to his work. I ran over to Rey's house and went inside to play.

We smiled and played as the sunset slowly went down. Rey's mother came outside to tell me my papa wanted me home for dinner. " Okay, thanks, deliah." Rey and I quickly hugged and said bye before she rushed home.

End.

Although I never really spent time with my papa I loved him with everything I had
Suddenly, my sadness turned into pure anger. I grabbed a gun from my bag, expertly loaded it, and aimed a perfect shot at each of the windows, causing them to shatter, and the glass to fall to the floor.

I walked over to where on of the frames were and saw my family and friends in a group photo. I smiled weakly, tears streaming down my red, puffed face before sitting down on the couch and slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/n
Ik I put this story on hold but I decided to just post this chapter.
Um...thanks for reading

-daiz
(I'm not using my really name if u wanted to know)