Chapter 2

*at airport*

I step out of the car and lose myself in the crowd of people surrounding me. I forgot how busy this place is around this time with everyone coming and going, visiting friends and family. I quickly grabbed my luggage from the trunk, and headed through the large glass doors. After a short pause, I briskly walked to the very end of the building, to the 'Knox Terminal'. Well thats what we call it but its really 'Terminal 666', you know, the devils number, devil desciples. "Aeroplane 372 boarding now" said a muffled voice over the intercom, snapping me out of my day dreaming. That was my queue, its a little inside thing I have with my uncle, they say aeroplane, as in me, Aero.

We only have family and people we trust around us and working for us. If you haven't guessed yet, my whole family is involved in the gang, my aunts, uncles, older cousins. Everyone. Because my relatives are busy helping my father we have mostly friends at the airport. As I walk through security, I flash a quick smile and wave toward my childhood friend, Cole. All the security is just for show at our terminal, because everytime someone went through to board the plane, the alarms would go off. That's because we all carry weapons 24/7, like I'm currently carrying an assault rifle, a pistol, 3 daggers, 3 throwing knives, half a dozen throwing stars, a huge bottle of lighter fluid, and a lighter. Don't worry, im not an arsonist or anything like that, its a safety thing.

I went through customs, greeting different people on my way. As soon as I boarded the plane, I made my way to the back, into the bathroom. I took a long hot shower. Then changed, outfit below

A black rose cropped hoodie, adidas leggings, dark grey adidas shoes, large silver hoop earrings and a bandana over my brown hair, which is in loose curls

I then sat on 1 of the electric lazy boy chairs, put my eyephones in and blocked out the whole world.