Anxiety Attack ( Evan X Reader )

I am going to be making a Evan Hanson x reader story very soon , these are random like Connor x reader Evan x reader but mainly Evan (EDIT)LOL Such a lie there are different ones bruh

It was a normal Monday morning , Everyone trying to fit in and be 'Normal' as they called it including Evan Hanson . Evan didn't see himself as 'normal' even though he had four other people including his mom say otherwise Zoë , Alana , Jared and his girlfriend Y/N .

You and Evan had been dating for 3 Months now ever since the entire 'Connor' incident they all laid off the subject of course remembering the dear boy . "C'mon Evan were all outcasts to meaning were better then all those 'Normal' people " Y/n said .

" I know b-bu-" The stuttering boy was cut off by the schools biggest bully Richard Dawnsen " What do you want Richard ? " Zoë asked rudely . " Pfft ! I came to make fun of loner here I don't know why you all hang out with him " he scoffed .

You felt your blood begin to boil " I mean Jared right ? " he asked Jared slowly nodded unsure of what to think . " you could be on the football team girls , popularity ! " Jared cut him off " Thanks but I dont need fake friends when I nave real ones right here " he said confidently .

Richard laughed " You girls could be dating me especially you Y/n " you shivered at the thought of dating the mean bully " Thanks but no thanks I have a real boyfriend who wouldn't use me for popularity or sex " you spat .

He ignored your attempts to try and stop him from getting Any closer to Evan " Listen here pee wee head " He spat at Evan the boy sat down putting his hands into his knees avoiding eye contact . Suddenly the bell rang Y/N sighed of relief ' Saved by the bell ' she thought " I'll be back " Richard whispered so only Evan could here and with that he walked off .

The group of friends all went to their first class , you walled by Evan " you okay ? " The girl asked voice slightly concerned . The boy snapped put of his thoughts " Oh , I'm fine don't worry about me ! " he nervously chuckled turning his head .

You told him that you would meet at lunch and walked to your first class .

Time skip cause nobody cares about class shut

You searched around in you bag for something to mess around with cause you left class 15 minutes early for finishing everything . You grabbed a rubix cube you had a few of Evans stress toys on hand just in case he needed them . You figdited around with it until you heard the sound of footsteps and a door slam shut .

With Evan

Evan walled the hallways of the school before he bumped into a strong back " Hey watch- h hey peewee long time not see " Richard scoffed Evan started backing away " Hey were do you think you going " Richard then grabbed him by his collar and looked him dead in the eye .

" Y/n told be to tell you that she doesn't love you anymore " he laughed throwing him to the ground and he began fidgeting with his fingers nervously. " and your friends considered what I said they hate you and Y/N is my girlfriend " .

Evans heart sped a beat he felt like he was lost in time his eyes began to blur as he stood up looking at the bullies before running the other direction.

Y/n banged on the door to the boys bathroom " Evan ! ? " she nearly screamed tears in her eyes listening to his sharp breaths and cries " Evan ! " she cried the group of friends saw what was happening and ran to the girl " what's wrong ? " Zoë asked " I-t's E-Evan ! " she sobbed .

she looked back to the door before thinking out loud " Fuck it " she said before opening the door and running inside . she slammed her eyes shut blushing madly as she relized what she had just done , she slowly opened her eyes to an empty bathroom listening to silent sobs coming from the last stall .

she walked over to it eager to push it open and comfort her boyfriend but the door was locked " EVAN ?! " She screamed as the tears started up she collapsed to the floor crawling under the door in panic looking up to see her Evan scrunched up in the corner of the stall .

She crawled over to him in panic "E-Evan? " she aksed he looked up his nose red and running his eyes bloodshot he looked like he had been crying for hours thus only being in there for fifteen minutes . he saw her and immeditly bursts into tears .

she tried to put her arm around him but he slapped it away " d-d-don't y-yo-yo-you ha-have your n-new b-b-boyfriend t--to h-hang ou-out w-with " he let out the sob he was holding . Y/n looked stunned she never saw this side of evan .

" what on earth are you talking about ev? " she asked " r--rich s-sa-said y-you h-h-hated me an-and you-you we-were dat-dating " he felt his throat ball up into a knot " e-ev I hate Richard he's a dick I love you with all my heart an-and I-- " Y/n burst into tears throwing herself onto him Evan was taken by surprise causing the pair to stumble back words .

he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into a kiss , the kiss taste salty but neither of them really cared  they pulled away from the kiss a long string of silavia ran from their lips both panting hard " I'm sorry " he said as you got off of him "I'm such an idoit your way to good for me y/n " .

you kissed him slightly before pulling back and saying " evan hanson don't you ever say that ! I love you so much no matter what ! who cares about rich hes just a jealous dick and wants to shove his di--" evan cut you off " Yeaaaano that's my territory only " he laughed you looked a little shocked this comin out of his mouth .

Jared came in " Y/n we all heard that " Evans face turned crimson you pecked him on the lips before standing up to open the stall door " Ha ha " you said sarcastically helping evan up " school ended 20 minutes ago what have you to been doing ? " jared asked wiggling his eyebrows causing the two of you to blush .

" JARED ! " You said in usion as you began to chase him out of the bathroom .

------------------------------------------

HAHA ITS DONE ! Its 1:39 in the morning wth am I doing ? anyways commet what you want next coonor ? jared ? ( yes I am willing to do jared )