Drowsey Nights ( Evan X Reader )

this was partly inspired off of SarinThunderCat's BMC & DEH Oneshot book you should go check it out ! anyways here you are W_W

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan jiggled his keys around struggling to place them into the handle of the door the cold breeze hit his shoulders what had he gotten himself into .

  "C-Cmon M-m-ma...aaannnnn " jared laughed uncontrollably . Y/n woke up to the sound of faint laughter 'Jared ? ' she thought , she got up and threw one of evans blue polo shirts on before leaving the room .

walking down the steps to reveal a very drunk Jared and Evan at the bottom of the stairs . Evan's face was red eyes bloodshot tears streaming from his blue eyes .

 jared was laughing like there was no tomorrow , you sighed walking down the steps nearly tripping causing you to fall onto jared "Heeee.yyy cutie " he laughed you winced at the smell of his breathe " Alchohol " you thought to yourself .

"nooooooOOo! Y/N'S MIINNEE ! " Evan began to sob " I'm gonna die! " he yelled flopping onto the couch. Y/n got up but stopped being pulled back by jared " hey babe ..... how about we have some fun " he laughed hard his face now red from laughing so much .

You felt a red blush spread across your cheeks but you just pushed him off causing him to stumble to the floor laughing his head off .

Evans face was red his body seemed to move fluently yet seemed to move so chaotically , " Evan ? " she said firmly . the boy looked up before letting out a shaky sob . you sighed but gasped as evan fell off the couch with a soft grunt .

you heard the sound of gagging turning to see jared throwing up in a flower pot you cringed at the sound before seeing him flop on the floor and pass out . you turned your attention back to the crying mess on your lap .

she softly hummed as he let out shaky sobs , cries and gags , she didn't care if he vomited on her . "cmon babe " she said motioning him to stand up , he grunted as she pulled him up due to his weight ( I'm not trying to call him fat ) you two struggled a bit especially since he didn't give much effort .

you slowly walked over to the staircase you looked up as if the staircase strechted a hundred feet wider out of a horror movie . you gulped before taking the first step dragging your boyfriend with you .

you groaned as you finally reached the last step you let go of evan hanging onto the rails you needed to take him to bed or your pretty sure you'd both die . you snapped out of your thoughts as evan slowly wobbled on the step you quickly grabbed him pulling him to the second level of his house luckily his parents were on a month vacation .

you both landed not so softly both giving grunts you opened you eyes to see bloodshot ones staring back at you ' Why must he be so fucking cute ?! ' you asked yourself . " Y--yo--your pre--pretty--yyy " he sighed .

" Y--YOU-YOUR W--WAY-WAY T--TO GO-GOOD F-F-FO--FOR M--MEE " He sobbed into the shirt you were wearing . " hey ! e-evan hun ? " you tried comforting him running your fingers through his blonde hair calming him down a little .

" here how about this ? " you said grabbing his attention as he looked up at you curiosity springing his bloodshot eyes . " If you come in yo-- " you hesitated for a moment before continuing " if you come up to our bedroom ill give you some cuddle time ? " you gave him a look he couldn't resist .

not being able to speak he just nodded while you helped him up . you stumbled the way into his bedroom before you both flopped onto the bed . he wrapped his legs around your waist you felt something hard and then you looked down to see he still had his shoes on .

you sighed before getting up " Y--y/n w--wha--what a-about cu--cuddle ti-time " he stuttered you looked back at his fucking adorable face why did she have to torture this way ? " before evan gets to cuddle his Y/n evan needs his shoes and coat off " you said walking to the end of the bed .

you took his laces and quickly untied them you then procedid to take his shoe off and he look horrified " Y-Y/N! You took off my foot ! put it back on " he whined and began crying again . " no evan its just your sho- "

"put it back on ! " he sobbed you sighed taking off his other foo-Shoe , throwing them to the ground you got back into bed and he wrapped his arms around your waist you smiled kissing his head before drifting off to  sleep .