Don't Cry ( Michael X Reader X Jeremy ) - Lemon -

(A/N)This is basicay one of those three person relationships ive never written anything like this before so exuse me if its bad Warning: Swearing  And Mild Sexaul Theme's and May Not Be Suitable For Younger Audience's Oh And my horrible writing

I Walked the halls of this oversized highschool trying to rush to my locker with Chloe and Brooke besides me , they were going on about last weeks shitty prom . I wasn't there I had spent the night with my Boyf riend's Yes Boyf Riends atleast that's what I call them .

Brooke and Chlo weren't as Bitchy since the whole squip thing , They actually seemed somewhat nice . when I had reached the locker I saw the schools new bully Jessica Walter She had red hair and green eyes . She wore a black top that cut off at her stomach and blue ripped up jeans and black sneakers . And she was leaning against my locker smirking while scrolling through twitter .

I Looked too her and muttered " Exuse me " she scoffed " Alright Slut " she moved to the locker next to mine placing her phone into her pocket , I had learned to ignore her , I grabbed my bag shoving all my crap in there . I sowly shut the locker Chloe sneered at Jessica .

" Aww whats wrong ? Guys didn't like you so you decided to be gay ? " she spat coldly , Chloe Growled " Shut your Fucking trap " Jessica shifted closer to the pair " Gays Ick ! Absolutely Disgusting ! Hard to belive you two Rich And Jake used to be popular ! " she laughed .

" Besides Guys aren't meant to be with guys and girls aren't suppost to be with girls ! " she then proceeded to shove Brooke into the lockers , Chloe gasped and yelled " FUCK OFF BITCH ! " Brooke had tears in her eyes Chloe darted to her before wraping her arms around her .

" What the fuck is wrong with you ?! " I yelled dropping my bag to the ground swinging a punch but she caught my fist . " Whats wrong with me ? My My you're one to talk " she laughed throwing my fist down harshly causing me to stumble with it .

I fell to the ground face first allowing a bruise to form on my chin , " I cant believe you would date two guys who are gay ! Cmon on Y/n get your head out of your Ass " she spat . " for one gays are disgusting ! and two not more then two people should be in a realationship horny much Y/n ? " she laughed coldly tears forming my eyes .

She then walked away I curled up into a ball next to the locker crying silently I could hear Brooke And Choe run to the bathroom 'Me and the guys never had sex much less talk about it! we only cuddled and such ' I heard footsteps run towards me .

'Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , ' I prayed to god but I heard Rich and Jakes Voice  " Oh my god Y/n?! " I heard jake say . I looked up to see the brunette look at me with worry I got up and muttered a small ' yes im fine ' before dashing off out of the school .

(Jakes POV )

Me and Rich stood there confused I looked to him and he shrugged just then we heard Michael and Jeremy talking to Choe and Brooke . I turned to see brooke's eyes red and Chloes as well , we walked to them " what the fuck happened ? " Rich asked slight worry in his voice "J-J-Jessica That B--Bitch ! " Chloe nearly screamed .

" What the hell did she do now ? " I growled all of us knew she hated gay " well for one thing she was going on about how gays were disgusting and two she was calling Y-Y/n a fucking Slut ! " Brooke Said trying not to cry but failing crying into Chloes shoulder .

"She What ? " Michael growled lowly Jeremy's expression turning to match " She called her a slut ?! " Jeremy said angrily before the two boys stormed off . " don't worry ill go take care of Jessislut " Rich said before storming off into another direction " I show her How disgusting gays can be " he muttered Oh god this wouldn't end well .