An Umeji X Reader(fangrills)

Making a oneshot because I'm taking an eternity to update, so this is a UmejiXReader, enjoy!!!!

"Come on, I hate school enough as it is so stop taking so long." Your boyfriend whined. It was clear that Umeji wanted to leave, but you couldn't leave the school just yet. You had accidentally dropped your bracelet while trying to get a good look at it and tripping on your own foot. The bracelet went outside because of a stupid open window someone forgot to close and since your eyesight was poor, you couldn't see where it lamded. You knew if you told Umeji, he would kill you and that's the understatement of the year. He gave it to you when you started dating to show the other guys that you had a lover who you loved very much. The fact that it was pure silver, and had a large emerald on the front didn't help matters.

Naturally, you wouldn't tell Umeji at all, but if someone did take it then you wouldn't know what you would do. "(Y/n) lets go already, what you're looking for isn't there, the sun is out and you've been looking for the past five minutes." Umeji sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"You know, you could help instead of being an a******." You say as you crawl around, your eye scanning everywhere to find that bracelet. Sure, it was pretty, but the fact that Umeji cared enough to get you such a beautiful bracelet meant the world to you. As you were searching you thought back to when you first became friends. It's also funny how his friends thought you were a good girl. You find it funny how his friends thought you were a good girl. Their first impression of you was wrong, and when they found out, they were aghast. You see, girls question their friendship with polar opposites and when they start to shove each other lightly. They get to a point when they start fighting physically. Well that happened to you and a friend, fortunately it was just slapping, but when Umeji touched your cheek afterwards, you felt an entire world of pain. Yes, you were slapped, but you didn't notice the pain, because of the fact you were too busy trying to get back at your friend.

"By any chance, are you looking for that bracelet I gave you?" Umeji asked falteringly. No sherlock, you obviously wasted ten minutes of you life trying to find gold. "Just a warning, you aren't going to find it. It may or may not have been involved in a prank." He says, and you turn to look at him.

"Umeji Kizuguchi, you will give me my bracelet back or else I will... break every bone in your body, including your teeth and nails." You say threateningly, while cracking you knuckles. If it was a prank from the start, this poor man will suffer. He seemed either fearful, shocked or confused. No one's really threatened him before. No one is stupid enough to threaten a delinquent- except you. But then again, you were dating this delinquent, and there's no way he would really beat you up, or harm you in any way.

"How about I give it back tomorrow?" He asked hesitantly. The hell did he want to hide it for? He had no other girl, and even if there was, well the girl and your boyfriend would be dead, simple as that.

"Is tomorrow your funeral? Because I'm sure we can work things out." You say as the sweet smile you had turned dark and bittersweet. It'll be a long day for Umeji.

"Do you want it back?" He asked, and you nodded. If you didn't get it back you'd probably play firecracker and slap the person in front of you unconscious to relieve some of the anger. He sighs again and shows you a half smile, "Here." Your boyfriend said as he pulled out your bracelet. It was like God came down from the heavens above and gave another Jesus to the lands. There was something off putting about this whole thing though.

"Spill, why didn't you want me to have it?" You ask, raising an eyebrow. You were already mad, and one look at you and people would say super mom sega mode or something like that.

"(Y/n), did you ever want to date me?" The voice in front of you breaks you out of your thoughts. The fact that Umeji looked away while asking the question gave it all away. For those of you still not caught up, let me help, he was worried you didn't love him enough.

"You little piece of s***, two timing a******, half a**ed, barbaric b****, with no common sense, of course I love you. You're my-" You pause for a moment, "Well, to put it simply, mine and that should never change." You say with a grin. At this point you were pulling his face, and pinching it because he is hella fine.

"Thanks babe........" Umeji said, half-heartedly rolling his eyes but what did he expect when his girlfriend was a sass machine. Giggling at his response, you gave him a kiss on the cheek, that was the least you could do. That was, until he pulled you back in and gave you a sweet kiss on the lips, this day was different from the rest, but it was definitely one of the best!