When he shows interest

Umeji Kizuguchi

To the best of his abilities, Umeji tried to tap his phone quietly as he texted (Y/n). She hadn't been at school that day and he had only remembered pretty late at night that he had her number behind the poster she had given him. He took off his night shirt and threw it to the ground, feeling too warm in his bedroom. His sweatpants were going to be swapped for shorts when he could find them in the pile of clothes on the floor.

hey

Umeji sent to the girl he assumed to be sick, throwing his sweats into the pile as he fixed his shorts, not liking them below his butt. He decided against jumping on his bed as his mother would most likely kick his a*s if he did so, so he crawled under his sheets like a normal person and hugged a pillow to his chest as he kept his phone in hand to see if (Y/n) had sent anything back, to which he received.

Who the f*ck are you

It felt insulting, almost, that she gave him her number and didn't realize who it was, although it had been a while since she had given him the poster. He took a bit of time to reply to the message, as he needed to think of a good comeback, and when he did he sent an exquisite response back of equal emotion.

f*ck you too then

its Umeji, (´・(oo)・`)

It surprised him, that she was sending replies quickly, it was pretty late after all. His back gently laid on the matress, practically hugging him and begging him to fall into a nice, intoxicating sleep. But he didn't want to, he had a pretty good picture of what would transpire and it seemed like a good idea to continue. He didn't have to wait once again to read her reply and text back.

Is that supposed to be me?

F*ckwhit, answer I

Is

That

Supposed

To

Be

Me

You little b*tch that thinks he's all tough but he's really a chicken nugget looking a*s with a nice looking body who goes through the trouble of having grammatically incorrect "sentences" and using emoticons in place of words just to look like he doesn't care when it's sooo f*cking obvious you do and it's painfully clear you're trying to look cool.

Umeji had to stuff his face into a pillow, he couldn't handle the way (Y/n) over text. That girl went all out over message, most likely since he wouldn't be able to do give a glare over phone. Though he had to read it over and over, he couldn't believe that she had said that he had a nice looking body. He couldn't see it, it always hurt when he got punches or hurt himself anywhere and it bruised really badly, he also couldn't move his peck muscles like others. He was stuck with a normal skinny teenage body that was somewhat healthy since he went to the gym with his friends.

yes, it is you

you really must be having barbeque sauce all over them titties