girlfriend is crying - 1

day6 reaction when the girlfriend is stressed and starts crying :((

jae: it will take him a bit till he notices that you look sad. first he will try to make you laugh with some unfunny (sorry jae) jokes but when you start crying, he will stop and hug you tightly. He won't ask you first what the problem is, he is just going to say with his calm voice: "Everything is going to be alright." he would lay your head on his chest so then all your tears would make his t-shirt wet, he wouldn't care tho. after you finished crying he would stroke your back and smiles at you. But then again he would joke about your ruined make-up and both of you would start laughing.

sungjin: sungjin has noticed it some days ago, that you were stressed. thats's why he helped you a lot so then you can rest a bit. but even in the middle of the night, he can hear you crying. he would wake up quickly and hug you tightly. After that he is going to bring you some water and chocolate, since he knows that you really love chocolate. While you are eating, he would wipe of your tears off and would kiss you on your cheek. He is being so worried that's why he is always asking, what the matter is and if he can help even more. as a response, you would just hug him again.

younghyun: you both were outside, just to walk a bit. he is telling you how beautiful the flowers are, but you are more beautiful. and suddenly it would start raining and you would start crying in that point. while you are covering your face with you hands, he would shake you carefully and ask you why you are crying. since you are not responding, he would just carry you on his back and start running through the rain back home. when you both arrived he would take you to the bathroom so then you can wash your face. after you dried youself, he would start hugging you and stroking your head. "younghyun i-" "pshht don't say anything, don't ruin this moment, honey"

wonpil: like sungjin, he would notice it very early. he would be worried and asks you a lot of questions, if he is the main reason why she is sad. he would take it too serious and be hurt because his girl is crying. "I hate it when you cry, please stop crying or else i'm going to cry too" he would walk around and ask you all ten seconds if he should do something. in the end you just stopped crying only for him. then you both would cuddle and he even starts singing a really calm song to make you smile. during singing, he would ask you if you are alright and you nod and thank him.

dowoon: he would also notice when you are sad. but he doesn't want to annoy you and to stress you more. he just thinks that you need time for yourself. but sometimes he would be hurt when he sees you alone and staring on the ground. so he would run to you and take your hand. "babe, you don't have to tell me what your problem is, but you need to know that i'm there for you" after he finishes he would kiss you on your lips and hug you tight. but because of that skinship, he would just be red and stuttering "i- i should better...ya know...uhm..."

alright then, this was the first part and it was my request haha this was quite hard so yeah but still hope that you enjoyed it!!!

-lala