day6 having a crush - 8

how would every day6 member behave when they have a crush on a girl?
(low key based on what can I do hehe)

jae: everytime when he sees her, he freezes and his mouth open. he os totally attracted and speechless. when she walks to him he would try to act cool which is gonna be a success but when she walks away he is gonna have a heartattack and would smile the whole day about it. I guess he also has a diary and would write it in there.

sungjin: he wouldn't admit it that he likes someone. but you can see it on his face; he would look at her the whole time. he would smile when she acts cute or when she laughs with her friends. he isn't listening to his friends and is just staring at her. he is too shy to talk to her and would just follow her.

brian: he would go to her and ask for her number. later on he would often talk to her or even flirt with her. he seems to be so cool but actually his heart would go so fast when he sees her. when he goes home, he would lay on his bed and think about her and smILE OMG. (if he has time, he would write a song about her hehe)

wonpil: his best girl friend is probably his crush or a close friend. since the day he realised that he has certain feelings for her, he would act weirdly next to her. for example just stare at her while she talks or hold her hand when they are next to eachother. he would also get so jealous when she talks about some other guy (EVENTUALLY BRIAAAAAN). but he is more concerned about the fact that he is gonna destroy their friendship when he confesses.

dowoon: he is maybe a bit scared when he talks to her but he would still hang out a lot with her. he would show her his favorite things and teach her the drums so then they can get closer. he always thinks about her and gets happy when he sees her. he would just ask her to do something after school or would try everything just to be with her and be also the reason why she smiles aww.

yayy new update!! i think after the 10th "chapter" i am going to publish a oneshot cause why not haha.
send requests if you love day6 omg.
- lala