when day6 is ill - 7

when the day6 members are sick, what would they do the whole time?

sungjin: he would search drugs/medication, would read everything about them and take them carefully. he is in his best pyjamas and has 300 blankets and tissues. he would check his temperature every 4 seconds and thinks he is gonna die, but he only has a cold.

jae: he would make a video or a vlog for his youtube channel, he would write tweets about it so everyone knows that he is sick, but he doesn't do anything to get better.

brian: he wouldn't talk to anyone and just sleep. it seems that he is gonna sleep the whole day but waking up sometimes to eat the whole time, and then to go to sleep again.

wonpil: he would call his mom and ask what to do, he gets so panicked. he is gonna drink lots of water and will take some medication, then he will just lay down and pray to god, hoping that it's nothing serious.

dowoon: (this sunshine is gonna heal himself tf he-) he wouldn't take it serious, like every other normal human. he would eat, sleep and drink normally, and he wouldn't do many things cause he is tired and sick.

hey hooo; another chapter hehe. so basically, i will include chats, but like small ones with "quotes" yk?!? and I will also include Oneshots I guess so yh just wanted to inform u hehe have a good day ppl i have to die cause i gotta visit a wedding!! :')
-lala