Real or not Real pt. 2~

"Oh my god!" I scream. I'm in Haymitch's arena. All of the second Quarter Quell tributes are on their silver steps. I see Haymitch. I can't see Maysilee though. She was my mother's friend. I look at my hair. It's blond. I'm wearing the tribute outfit. I have darts, Maysilee's weapon. I'm Maysilee. The gong sounds and I'm off my plate. Running towards the woods. I have no control over my body. I instantly find Haymitch. We run further into woods hand in hand. Haymitch let's go. "AHHHHHH" he screams sounding like he's in pain. He turns into a kitten. He bites me. It hurts. Bad. The ground floats up as i hit something hard. "Ahhhhh" I scream. Peeta wakes up and holds me so I'll calm down again. Then I drift back to sleep in his arms. When I wake up again. It's morning. Peeta is still asleep and it's the weekend so Willow doesn't have school. I go into Rye's room, he's already awake. "Hi honey" I whisper. I pick him up and kiss his chubby cheek. I hear little footsteps in the hallway. "Hey mommy" Willow whispers. I wave at her. I pick her up. She's holding her pink stuffed bunny my mother got her when she was born. And I pick up Rye. I put each of them on either hip. I kiss them both on the check again and take them downstairs. I pour a bowl of cereal and milk for Willow. As she's eating I give Rye his formula milk. The I hear me and Peeta's bedroom door open. Peeta comes downstairs. "Hey, honey." Peeta says in his deep voice he always has when he has just woken up. "Hey babe" I say to him. "Should I make breakfast?" he asks. "No I gave Rye his formula and Willow some Cheerios." I reply. "Okay" he says. He looks at my stomach and gets on his knees. He rubs where the baby is and says "Hi daddy's baby." And kisses my stomach. I stand up and pick up Rye. The baby starts to kick. "Willow! Come here! She's kicking" Peeta yells into the kitchen. She comes and put her hand on my stomach next to Peeta's. "Wow Mommy!" she says excitedly. "I know baby." I tell her. "Can you feel her mommy?" she asks. "Yes baby girl I can." I reply. At that moment Gale slams through the door. "Katniss, we have a problem." Gale says terrifyingly.