Real or not Real pt. 5~

"Push, push!!" Doctor Stevens says. It hurts so bad. Finally after a few pushes, Daisy is here. "WAAAAHHHH" Daisy screams "She's here babe!" Peeta tells me. I smile at him. They clean her off and put her in my arms. "Hi sweetheart, I'm your mommy." I tell her. I hand her to Peeta so I can rest. After a few hours the kids and Gale come in. "Hey babies" I say in a tired voice. Willow hops onto the bed. "Let me at her!" Gale says. Peeta hands Daisy to Gale. "Oh my goodness mommy!" Willow says excitedly. We put Rye in Willow's lap and put Daisy in Rye's arms. I hold all of them. And Peeta takes a picture. Gale takes Willow and Rye home and stays with them while Peeta stays with me and Daisy. We all go to sleep. The next morning, I'm treated to French toast and cut strawberries. I eat and Peeta goes to get food in the cafeteria. I pick up Daisy and give her a bottle. We're going home today. "Honey can you put her in her clothes and in the baby carrier?" I ask. He does that. And he drives us home. When we get home we put her in the crib we set up in our room. Peeta constantly was picking her up saying "Hi baby girl." He picks up Rye and Willow and I pick up Daisy, he kisses me. I turn her around so that the kids and kiss her on the forehead. "I love her." Willow says "Me too honey." I reply.