Real or not Real pt. 4~

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Rye, Happy Birthday to you." we sing. Today is Rye's 2nd birthday. "Okay let me go get the cake from the lobby." Peeta says happily. We're in the hospital with my mother. Peeta kisses me before he leaves. "How old are you now Rye?" my mother asks excitingly. Rye laughs and puts up two fingers. "Yay!" we all cheer. "Good job buddy!" I tell Rye as he toddles over to hug my leg. "I'm back" Peeta says. The kids run over to him at the door and give him a big hug. He bends over and kisses them each on the head. The cake is vanilla with baby blue frosting and navy blue writing in 'Happy Birthday Rye'. We sit Rye up in his high chair, put his cake on a plate, and let him dig in. Within a few seconds he has cake all over his face. We all laugh and he starts laughing too. Peeta gives me a box. It's our 18th anniversary also. I open the box and it is a bracelet. Attached to the bracelet it's the pearl he gave me in the Quarter Quell when we were convinced only one of us would be leaving the arena. He wanted me to have it forever. Engraved on the back of the pearl it says 'I love you more'. He said the exact same words he said when giving me the pearl for the first time "For you". "I love you babe." I tell him. "I love you more." he says back. We kiss. Maybe we kissed longer that we should have in front of the kids because Willow goes "ew!". We break the kiss and start laughing our lips still touching. After a few hours we leave. My eight months pregnant belly feels very weird when I have part of the seatbelt where I can't see it. It's actually pretty funny. I'm due in two days and Willow can't wait to meet Daisy. "Mommy, why is Daisy so big? Your belly is HUGE!" she asks. "Well she has to have some place to grow, and my belly is nice and warm." I answer. "Oh" she says. BOOM! I feel something in my belly. Then my water breaks. "Peeta, she's coming!" I tell him.

"Oh my god!" he says rushing to the hospital.