Chapter 11:

I walked to the abandoned dance room to record the last video.  While walking to the dance studio I kept getting this weird feeling that something wasn't right, but I ignored it and thought about which cover I know. I usually made my own choreographies so I didn't know many covers. Then the song came to me! How's This? By HyunA. I got into the room and it was surprisingly not as dirty as I would expect it to be. It was a medium-sized dance room. As soon as you open the door you meet the mirrors. The floors were made out of a light colored wood. I walked to the center and set up my phone to record. I took a deep breath and I turned on the music. And I started dancing. 

The one thing among many that annoyed me about myself was the fact that when I'm dancing I don't see anything else.  I was dancing about 2 minutes and like 52 seconds in when someone walked in, and of course, I didn't realize. Let's backtrack a bit. When I left and went to the dance room, the members came to pick Taehyung up form the classroom. The teachers had allowed them to come to the dance room to practice for their concert as long as they were okay sharing with someone else that was already there, me. I knew none of this before. So as I was dancing the members were coming to the studio. And a whole lot of questions was soon to be asked. As I said I was about 2 minutes and 52 seconds into the recording, a few seconds away from ending when they opened the door quietly. Jin was about to enter not realizing that I was recording but Jungkook stopped him. They all stood hiding behind the door, watching me as I danced the last few steps. The song finally ended and I ran to the phone to stop recording. Suddenly I heard voices.

"WOW! YOU ARE GOOD AT DANCING!" yelled J-Hope! I quickly turned my body with darkened eyes. 

"How long have you been here?" I asked. I hope not long. 

"Like 30 seconds. Why?" I asked RM. I sighed in a bit of relief. They weren't here for long. 

"You dance really good Seolhyun!" Added in Taehyung. 

"Don't tell anyone about what you saw. For all, you know I dance terribly, which is not a lie." I said. 

"What? Why?"

"because I said so. " 

"Why do you not want people to know you dance well?" 

"We all have a story we keep hidden. And why do you ask so many questions?" I said 

"because you never answer any of my questions" He answered 

"And for good reason. What are you guys even doing here?" I asked 

"We have to practice a bit for our concert tomorrow night. Since we already submitted our applications the teachers are letting us practice while everyone else does what they need to do," answered RM

"Oh okay. Well, good luck. I'll go now."  I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm.