Chapter 55:

The start of 

"Is everyone here?" the sun shined brightly down on us while the chilled air danced from side to side. It was snowing a bit but not too much.

"Yes teacher," everyone scattered replied. The dance class was all outside waiting to get on the bus that would bring us to this amazing studio that the teachers were talking about.

"Okay let's all get on!" Our teacher went inside and stood in the first seat counting each student as they walked in.

"I really want to see who the choreographer is and why they are keeping it as such a big secret." I looked at Daehyung who was looking back at me as he walked down the bus hall.

"Eh, I don't really care. As long as we dance it's fine." I shrugged my shoulder not really caring. Daehyung walked all the way to the back and took the last empty seat in the back. I looked around confused. It was one of those mini buses.

"Seolhyun take a seat next to Taehyung." I looked behind and saw Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bus seat. I walked to him and he moved his feet out of the way for me to pass through. I honestly thought he would forget about what happened on Friday but it clearly shows that he didn't. As I passed by he rolled his eyes and avoided eye contact.

"Okay, everyone ready?" our teacher asked.

"Yes," Taehyung put on his earphone and looked outside of the opposite window as me, having the most annoyed face as humanly possible. My leg accidentally hit his when we passed a bump and he immediately drew his leg further away from me. 

"Jimin can we switch seats with me please?" Jimin was sitting on the seats beside me and Taehyung with Jungkook. I looked to the side and Jimin and Jungkook both looked at me. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"I don't want to sit next to her." Jungkook widened his eyes as he looked at me confused. I just looked away and out the window. 

"Uh yeah?" They quickly switch seats trying not to get yelled at by the teacher. The seat next to me moved a bit and I could feel Jimin sit down. "Did you guys fight or something?" he asked quietly. I looked at him and shrugged. 

"Not really?" it wasn't really a fight but more of an accusation. 

"What happened?" I threw my hands up in defeat. 

"He finally decided to believe in the rumors?" Jimin was silent for a bit.

"...about you guys dating...?" he asked confused. 

"What? No! About me." 

"Wait why?" 

"Ask Sumi." To be honest, at this point I didn't care who believed me. Maybe it would be better if no one believed me and they all believed I was a complete monster. Yesterday with Jimin showed me that he cared for me as a friend and maybe that wasn't the best idea. I just had my dad try to kill me for god's sake. I wasn't the safest person to be around and on top of that sketchy things happen to me. 

"Wow! This building is so cool!" I heard Daehyun say as we left the bus. 

"It's alright," replied Sumi. It was a grey building that had two glass doors and on the side of the building was a grass field. It looked like one of those fields you would play soccer on, just way smaller. On the front of the building in a cursive font, it wrote '1 Million Dance Studio'. This was where we would be having our classes. It was four stories high with a huge patio/balcony on the side of the field and a roof on the top.