Chapter 1

Ever since I was a child, my parents dreamt of registering me in a well educated and mannered school. I had accepted the fact that they are wishing their best for their beloved child, and I appreciate it, but my expectations of being a normal student had truly fallen apart when I accidentally broke the classroom's glass by just staring at it. Everybody presumed I was the cooperate, and I was, but I didn't know how I managed to shatter the glass. I didn't know I was capable of doing such a thing.

They all were staring daggers at me, I was terrified the least. I thought I was absolutely innocent, but really, I wasn't, and I had no idea why until I was fully grown.

Being mature enough, I was able to control my power...just yet. I convinced myself to avoid any situation that somehow bothered me because being me, I would definitely jump into conclusions that might lead to fatal injuries, and we don't want that now...do we?

People called me weird. I have to say, I do agree, I'm far worse than just "weird". I had been avoiding whispers and unnecessary comments about me ever since I was in eighth grade. Things started to get out of hand after that, and I was trying my best to hide my capabilities, I truly was.

It broke my heart knowing that my parents left me as they couldn't handle the responsibility of taking care of an abnormal child, and I don't blame them, I am abnormal, but I thought parents will always be there for you...I thought. I have been going to the library, surfing through books and novels about people who have encountered the same problem as I did. They say it's a trait, which it truly is but from who? I had no idea.

Of course, I must have inherited it from my grandparents or even grand-grandparents.

My thoughts were disturbed by a slight shake on my shoulder.

"Miss Evans, would you do me the honor of explaining everything I just said?" My physics teacher challenged.

Well, I'm in deep shit.

I stood up hesitantly and began stuttering my ass off.

They laughed, yes indeed they did.

"LOSER!" Someone shouted from across the room.

They all snickered making me blush furiously.

"Enough!" Our physics teacher yelled.

"Miss Evans, I hope you concentrate with me next time." 

"Yes, Mrs."

Sitting back, I listened carefully this time and simultaneously prayed for the class to be over.

Looking at James, I pouted, symbolizing that I want to leave already and all he did was smile back.

JAMES!!!!!! UGH GOD DAMMIT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed!