Chapter 2

After what seemed like hours, yet it was only a couple of minutes, we were dismissed and told to have break. James left as he had an important meeting with the principle, leaving me with no one but these rumors.

"OMG did you know what happened today in physics?"

"She's so dead!" Someone laughed.

"She's such an embarrassment, I bet her parents left her." They joked.

"Look at her, she's so ugly, who would want her." Another group of unknown people said as I walked further into the corridor.

I was so upset at myself. How in the world did I not focus in class when I know my teacher hates my guts and would do anything to embarrass me in front of everybody. I'm so stupid!

"No you're not." My conscious spoke 

"Yes I am" I replied.

"No"

"yes"

"nah"

"yah"

"non"

"Oui"

"shut up" 

"excuse me?"

I was absolutely out of my mind! Why am I even bothering to speak with a stubborn self? OK it may not be stubborn, maybe I'm the one who technically is...

It was break, which meant I'm lonely. I have no friends beside James and Mark. Damn I'm so lonely.

"Lonelyyyyy-" I sang inwardly.

"Who do we have here?" Andrea spoke. 

Let me tell you something you mother hugging squirrel dead rotten pie-.... I must stop.

Well ladies and gentlemen, Andrea is the principle's daughter and when I say she's so spoiled, I mean it. She gets whatever she wants and can even hack her grades to make it seem as if she got an A.

Standing with her other friend, Matilda. She basically is the... unpredictable, mysterious, annoying, nosy, and show off freak. She completes Andrea's half....wait does that make sense?

"The whore." Matilda joked.

People started surrounding us until they formed a huge circle. From where did ya'll ants come??

"The whore"

"The whore"

"The whore" Those two words kept repeating in my head like a bomb struck Apocalypse. I need to stop with the non-sense phrases and sentences.

"No wonder your boyfriend left you...such a shame, you get to call people that when truly, you're just reflecting your inner self. Get a grip and get out of my way." I said confidently.

Wait what? Yasssss... you thought.

OOOHS echoed from the already monkey like audience.

"Watch your pretty little mouth Violet." She said.

"Me? Nah I don't think so. What's the use anyways? I can say whatever I please. You're wasting my time, so move." I pushed her out of my way and headed towards the library where I can chill my tits off. 

I pushed the door open until I was greeted with Mrs.Petunia. I love her endlessly.

"Hello Mrs.Petunia, how are you?"

"I'm good sweetie, how are you?"

"Fine."

I walked to my favorite corner where I like keeping my books at.

"We meet again." I said.

With that, I sat and read peacefully.

After a couple of hours, my senses,which I'm thankful for having, weren't feeling right. They were somehow..detecting the area as they felt someone was up to something.

I closed my book with a frown and looked around me.

What's wrong?

"Pssstt."

I quickly snapped my head in the direction of the sound, happy my neck was still in place.

Just as I was about to investigate the person's face, a bucket of water was thrown my way. I have to react, I have to do something but I was too late.

"Oh shit." Was all I said before I was fully engulfed by the freezing cold water.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed!